Monday, April 2, 2012

Past Few Days

Yeah for the past few days I was a bit happy reason being sweets started talking to me again and added me on FaceBook, thought atleast would be able to see her again from time to time, not in real but through her updates on FB. This gave me courage to finish my novel ASAP, bcoz some1 is waiting eagerly for it to be published. I even asked about the name of Character which I wud be using instead of her real name, she told me “Chayya Jaiswal”, I liked it.

But today morning, after coming to office, when I logged into my account was shocked to see that m no longer in her friends list. My heart started sinking and for a moment I was just staring at my computer, couldn’t type a single word for that very moment. I came back to senses when my colleague called for about 2-3 times, “Sandeep, Sandeep, Sandy, where r u Lost…”, “aahhh, what, nothing, nothing”.

May be I should accept the fact that getting hurt is written in my Life, I can’t be Happy or even pretend to be, for long.

You guys might be feeling how does it matter whether m in her FB account or not, but it was the only way I could see her, after she added me on FB, I saw each snap, every album several times. But now what, I guess nothing, m adapted and familiar to this situation. Damm, this Pain, I hate this feeling in me.

I always felt Complete when U are with Me,
My Smile was Rocking;
When U were in front of Me,
My Eyes Twinkled whenever I See U...
My Hearts Skips some Times,
or Beats too much faster whenever I think of U,
But I'm Missing all these.., These Days.. :(
I'm feeling very Lonely
and Lost without U My Love



@Sandy……………

2 comments:

  1. :( damn y do u even expect yar! expectations frm sm1 is only a way 2 push urself in2 more depression..make urslf strong enough 2 deal wd ds feeling dat occupies u..no point regretting..no pnt remembrng..lead life wd dose whu hav da audacity to accept u n ur love..n make a new way 2 live life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree wid u Palak, it's not abt expectations yaarrrr, bt at times i feel na, kya kar sakte hain, jaane do....

    I’ve learned that things change, people change! And it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories... Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren’t meant to be.

    thnx 4 ur comment....
    Keep Smiling, Bless You. Tc

    @Sandy.........

    ReplyDelete