Tuesday, April 24, 2012

26 Things............

26 Things that I would do for You my Love........
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down .
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respect your independence.
4. Give you the remote control during the game.
5. Come up behind you and put my arms around you.
6. Play with your hair .
7. My hands always find yours.
8. Be cute when I really want something.
9. Message u a lot.
10. Dance with you, even if I feel like a dork.
11. Never run out of love.
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13. Realize about being funny when I need to be serious.
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
16. Smile a lot.
17. Plan a romantic date full of cheesy things I wouldn’t normally like to do, just because I know it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
21. Always give you a peck on the cheek when you depart from my company, even when my friends are watching.
22. Sing, even if I can’t.
23. Have a creative sense of humor.
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason.
26. Quit smoking, chewing, or drinking – just because I love u that much to quit it.

There can be a lot of things but these are just random scribbling from deep core of my heart for my would be.
and Last but not the Least...........   

Nothings Gonna Change my Love for You......

@Sandy............

6 comments:

  1. lovely...:) u really in love madly dats ol i can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx a lot Palak... yeah guess i was deeply nd madly in Love once... bt this post is all abt my future GF or better half... :) :) :) :)

    Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc...

    @Sandy...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dats gr8 finaly dres a word future from ur mouth :) gud gud! may be dats da bst thing 1 can do nw :)

      Delete
  3. yeah :) :)... we can't regret wat has hapnd bt only keep our fingers crossed for future dat "history doesn't repeat itself"..ryt.... :) :)

    thnx a lot.....

    Keep Smiling.. Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...this is such a sweet list. I am glad to see the optimistic end in your post. Your would-be is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @She scribbles --- hey thnx a lot.....

    ReplyDelete