Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chayya Jaiswal

No, No, it’s not the name of any girl in my Life. Please don’t get it wrong. This would be the name of my Love, which I would be using in my Novel as can’t use her real name. I accept that she is not with me anymore but that doesn’t mean that I could spoil her name by writing on any blog or publicly. No one except my college friends (that too close ones) and me knows her real name.

Few days back I was really confused about which name to use, I asked sweets and then she suggested me to use this one. At first she asked me to use “Jasmine”, I couldn’t help smiling and replied “You behaving as if m Aladdin, suggest something sweet and sexy”, then she came up with this one “Chayya Jaiswal”. I liked it, it’s a nice name.
Finally my sweets got a name in the novel: Chayya Jaiswal.

Disclaimer: The name I used above is fictional and I chose it randomly, any resemblance to real girl is purely co-incidental.

@Sandy.........

4 comments:

  1. hey u getng a novel of urs published? dats gr8 if yes..wts da title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yups.... I am... still long way to go Palak... have started writing around 1 year back.... bt u knw it's very difficult to portray ur personal Life with ur own Hands..... bt m trying my level best....wish me Luck....

    Title....i guess u didn't go thru my older posts... its there... "I Will Always Rememberrrrr...... " .... hv posted few excerpts frm my Novel on the blog... e.g. Post Break Up, I Will Always Rememberrr...., Ek Deewana Tha, A Love Letter, Few Rules to be in Love, etc.
    Do go thru them, i guess u'll lyk them.....
    nd if u want will mail u few chapters frm my book, it wud be gr8 if u cud read and gv me a feedback, hv asked a lot of my fellow bloggers and frnds.....
    Thanks a lot, Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP WILL SURELY go thru da posts :) ol da vei best..vese toh i knw its gna be truely amazing n best..bt olso a vei emotional 1 indeed! :)
      hav a gr8 success ..ma bst wshes wd u :)

      Delete
    2. hey thnx a lot Palak..... i dun knw abt it being best but yeah have poured my heart out in it.... Thank You Palak...
      Keep Smiling, Tc....

      @Sandy.......

      Delete