Saturday, July 28, 2012

6th Month Anniversary


No, No it’s not what you guys might be thinking, m still single yaar… J

Its 28th July, 2012, read below to know what’s so special about this date.
This post is about the one and only Abhishek Dubey and Riddhi Mishra.
First of all let me congratulate to my favorites and of course Best Friend Abhishek and Riddhi on completing 6 months of their ‘Saga of Love’ ….. J
I feel the key to a successful relation is to marry the right match and work towards making it possible! And Trust me both Shivam (you might be familiar with this name from my previous article “Abhishek Dubey”) and Riddhi have worked hard to make their dream come true, and I personally address them as “World’s Best Couple” (No offence for others), everyone is best in their own way but I have known Shivam and Riddhi from past 8 years and have seen about taking every single step to make their Dream come true of being together, that’s why I consider them as “The Best” and I’m proud of it.

Now let me try to sum up in brief past 6th months of their marriage.

It was in the month of February when they both returned to Pune after spending a gala time at Mauritius. I was as usual sitting in my room watching movie, when suddenly my mobile screen flashed ‘Calling Rids.Bebo.Pune (Riddhi)’. I received the call and was so happy to hear her voice after a gap of 2.5 months.

Riddhi: Hi Sandeep Singh, where r u?
Me: Hi Riddhi, how r u and m watching movie in my room?
Riddhi: m good Sandeep, let’s meet at ‘Dange Chowk (a place near my room)’.
Me: so u guys back in town?
Riddhi: Yups, meet us in 5 minutes.
Me: Okz.

After that I went to their elder brother’s, Akshay Bhaiya, house and spending few hours with my Best friends I came back to my room at around 2:30 am.

So, this is how I first met with them after a long gap.
And till date I have been with them every time, they made me feel comfortable like a family member and I’m proud about being friends with them. I never felt that I’m only their friend neither from Shivam nor from Riddhi. We used to hang out together every time be it shopping, dinner, drives, or at their house. If ever I meet God, would personally thank him for blessing me with two very best persons in this beautiful journey called Life (Stop it Sandeep you are not here to talk about your friendship buddy. Oh yes, sorry I got carried away, hehe)

Whenever the couple upload their pic on Facebook, they both get compliments like ‘Made for each other’, ‘Ek duje k liye’, ‘World’s Best Couple’, ‘Lovely Couple’ etc. etc. and ‘Likes’ around 50-60.
So now you can know how much people love them.
After getting married to each other their Love has flourished and bonding between them has increased day by day.

You know what only getting married with someone doesn’t guarantee a successful relationship but it takes Love, Respect, Care, Loyalty, Honesty, and being with & for each other every time. This is what Shivam and Riddhi are known for. Whenever I see them there is only one thing in my mind ‘The Perfect example of Love’.

Well, well, well, let me stop now, else I would keep on writing about them and trust me I have to remind myself that ‘Sandeep, you are sitting in your office and have got work to do, hehe’

Lastly let me quote down few Lines which I had written for them in the past 6 months:

1st Month Anniversary: “World’s Best Couple.”

2nd Month Anniversary: “Life is like a Piano and in order to play a sweet melody you have to         be with each other, Shivam and Riddhi have played each “stroke” with Care, Love and  Respect for each other ,Best part is……. the rhyming is still going on and world is listening to  it like forever”.

3rd Month Anniversary: Abhishek Dubey = The Perfect Guy,
                                          Riddhi Mishra = The Perfect Girl,
                                         And
                                        Abhishek + Riddhi =World’s Best Couple.

4th Month Anniversary: Falling in love doesn't happen just once, but every year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second of your life. With Shivam and Riddhi.... it goes on like forever.... Everytime I see them..... It means more than a SunShine for me....... And wid their Beautiful rays of LOVE....they brighten every corner of one's heart.....  

5th Month Anniversary: Two Lives, Two Hearts, joined together in Friendship,United Forever in Love……

And

6th Month Anniversary: Happiness keeps them Sweet, Love keeps them strong,Care keeps them together, Faith keeps them Loyal,
Loyalty keeps them Faithful, and Respect keeps them Loving.

Congratulations Guys on Completing 6 months J
J God Bless You. J
Cheers J

Note: I have mentioned Shivam and Riddhi as ‘World’s Best Couple’ very often in this post , please it’s my request to every other couple reading this post, that every couple is special in their own way, and it’s my personal observation about calling them ‘The Best’. Thanks.

@Sandy............

2 comments:

  1. congrats 2 da wnderful couple :) n cngrats to u fr having such gr8 frnzz :) indeed a vei sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey .. thnx a lot Palak.... :) :)

      nd yeah...m indeed lucky to hv dem in my lyf... :) :)

      Keep Smiling... Bless You...Tc

      @Sandy........

      Delete