Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Novel…..

Note: For my new readers, Please go through the post titled ‘I Will Always Rememberrrrr….’ To know more about it. Thanks.

On the verge of completing the love story part of my Novel. While writing it I came to know how hard it is to pen down your own Love Story that too when it couldn’t complete in real Life. Trust me each chapter is full of emotions and every word is written direct from the bottom of my heart. From past few days or rather few months I have been thinking a lot about my Novel, only one question in my mind, have I done justice to every chapter written in it or would anybody be able to understand my story? Well let’s see.

The biggest challenge was to write the last few chapters i.e. ‘Present Day’ and ‘The Day we broke Up’, every word written in these chapters is made of my tear which came rolling down my eyes while thinking and writing it.

Once I complete the Love story part, I guess it would take only couple of weeks to finish rest of it e.g. College Life, fun, thrills etc.

Then I guess real fight would start, I mean to get it published, I have got few offers from local publishers but I want it to showcase on National level, so that every avid Novel reader reads it and knows that it might be very easy to break someone’s heart but it’s really difficult to cope up with that pain and might be few would understand and think a lot before breaking-up. 
Let’s see. 

Sweetest Part in Life is to Carry All the Memories in Life BUT Toughest Part is to Stay Without the Person Who is Behind Those Memories..

@Sandy…..

4 comments:

  1. Toughest part is to stay without the person who is behind those memories!! the best line one can use to define how it feels :(..will be waiting for ur novel..n i really hope u feeling better now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Palak... thnx a lot for ur comnt....

      u know it's always worth writing wen sum1 comnts on ur
      blog as soon as u update it....

      Thanks a lot.. Thank You much... :)

      and yeah... will try to finish my Novel ASAP....

      I do apologise for not being able to visit ur blog dese days.... will try nd comnt
      as and wen i get tym... and ofcourse m missing 'Castle Of Words'

      yes yes yes... m much better now and its part of Life...can't help na....
      Life is full of twists and turns.. sometimes we come across sweet surprises
      and at times we r shocked.... but dats Life nd m Living it...
      coz i blv 'Live as if u gonna Live forever...'

      Keep Smiling... Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy..........

      Delete
  2. if u mind ..i wana suggest you something..read the novel IF it's not forever it's not love!! :) m in love wd it...:) u will like it 2 i feel :) tcr dude! happy 2 c u smile n fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey.. y wud i mind anything.... dat too frm my regular reader.... and yeah m very well aware of that novel u've mentioned .. surprisingly... m reading it frm past few days... :) :)

      Keep Smiling...Bless You...Tc...

      Delete