Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

Sister's have always been a special part of everyone's Life specially when it comes to being an elder brother. This post is dedicated to the best sister in this world.

I can't believe 25 years have passed now and you are a Married girl now. But watching you Leave was the toughest time of my Life.

Yeah my only sister got married this winter. You know as Indian wedding goes, celebrations started 10 days before including n number of ceremonies e.g. Tilak, Haldi, Mehandi etc. I guess this is why whole world is crazy about Indian tradition and me being an India is proud of it.

We danced like anything , clicked photographs, made videos of every moment. There is one more tradition within my family that whenever one is getting married every member of the family in town sits together for everything be it breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner etc. This is what makes it best. Every member of my family from around the India was present as it was First marriage in our generation and trust me, It was simply awesome.

We enjoyed a lot during the whole wedding time. I made everyone dance over "Dhol" while my sister was walking towards the stage. Finally the whole function took around 10 hours to finish starting from 8:00 pm in the evening to 6:00 am next morning.

But I hate "Bidaai" part of it. I also couldn't stop my tears. I was given the tough task of accompanying my sister till she leaves, and when the moment came she wasn't ready to sit in the car crying like a baby at that moment I had to actually lift her up and make her sit in the car still she caught hold of my sleeves and wasn't leaving it So I had to literally open her palms forcefully to get out of her tight hold, that was really really tough for me and tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

I was really happy to see her smiling when we visited her new family two days later for another ceremony.

I wish you Lots of Happiness Dear sister and a Very very Happy Married Life.... and yeah ofcourse I do miss you a lot....

@Sandy............

2 comments:

  1. nice collaborations of words to express such events...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx a lot Sagarika... :) :)

      Keep Smiling... Bless You... Tc....

      @Sandy.......

      Delete