Monday, November 7, 2011

Here I am.....

There are times when u want to be with sum1 but u can't due 2 many reasons.There r also times when everything around u moves so fast & drags u along ,even though u want to stand still doing absolutely nothing thinking about ur pain ,probably only truth to all dis sorrow in life is that no matter how much people around u say they understand they can't coz ur the only one who knows feelings,the pain,loss,emptiness & unfulfilled wishes which fill ur mind.


I loved you then as I love you now. I love you now as I always will. I wanted you then as I want you now. I want you now as I always will. I wanted you happy then as I do now. I want you happy now as I always will. I had you then, as I don't have you now. I don't have you now, but hope says someday I will....You are always in my mind, I see you in my eyes, Want to tell you, my heart belongs to you. Love You!YOUR'E my drug and I’m addicted!!You can count on the sun to rise, for the stars to come out at night, as long as there's air to breathe, you'll always be loved by me."


No matter how far you r,no matter how long I'm gone,you will always be with me.I will see u always as clear as day,for my love knows no boundaries and never will,coz u see....our hearts are 1 and mine is always home.


If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream.....



When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.....I know you've been busy, I had things to do too. We haven't talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on my mind, I'm sure you did too, but I just had to tell you this my Love... hey I miss you......I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!




Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have...... It’s You…..


@Sandy........................

2 comments:

  1. gud 1.... bt y is it so wen u want sumthin, life snatches it from u.... yyyyyyyyyyy?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Swati..thnx for ur comment.....well i dun hv any answer for ur question buddy..... i guess dats called life.....u never knw wat it has got in the bucket 4 u.....

    ReplyDelete