Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shaadi.com

yeah Shaadi.com ...... It's a website which deals with Online Matrimony...... 


Today morning when I logged into my yahoo mailbox....I saw a message that A member from shaadi.com has expressed interest in you....... It happened with me many times...I mean the message and interest....But this girl seemed different.....I liked her profile and pic.....according to her profile.....She seemed a nice gal to me......
So I thought of searching her on FaceBook......luckily I got her profile with same profile pic on FB also....so I dropped her a message with a prior permission to talk......
After messaging her I went for a meeting , after I came back and checked my FB profile....saw a message from her with the number.....felt good about it that she also wants to communicate......
Around 1 pm I received a call from the number.....my heart started pumping after looking at my mobile screen.....It was altogether a different feeling(no I wasn't nervous about talking to her but about what to talk).....was busy with my work....but still chose to receive the call.......I attended the call.......after greeting and talking to the other person I realized that m talking to someone elder from the family....so I asked about the caller....then I came to know that it's her mother.....I spoke to her for around 10 mins and she enquired about my family and background....She was nice while talking to me.....after talking to her I felt good about the call and conversation......
Thats All...... lets c if it goes any further.... till then c ya :)


@Sandy.............

2 comments:

  1. huh good luck with that..interesting that her mom called to 'check you out'...glad it went well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx a lot for ur wishes Brian.....

    ReplyDelete