Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother....

Yeah my new post is about the person we consider most important part of our Life.

Mother..... what exactly comes to your mind after listening to this most beautiful word in english dictionary. My mind says "A Human form of God". I guess this is the best way we can "try" to define, I say "try" because there isnt any perfect definition to this golden word.

Let me tell you a story....
Once upon a time , there were only two human being, on this beautiful planet earth , Adam nd Eve. They used to fight a lot about every thing nd call God for even silly problems. God got literally fed up with there problem. He needed a solution. So after thinking a lot for about weeks he came down to earth and called Adam & Eve. He told them that he is done with listening to their problems and now he has decided something. Both looked cluless. He further said guys I have decided to create one more human being. Someone who will look after you, who will take care of you , listen to ur problems nd give you the perfect solution , someone who will always be there for you , in whose lap you will find heaven on earth . After saying this God created "Her". Her , yes, we call her by different names today , Maa , Mom , Mother , Mummy etc. No matter we call her she's the best. Whenever I look at her, I believe God was right about everything he said to Adam nd Eve. Mom, The Best thing ever happened to mankind.

A post dedicated to every Mother present out there.

With Love,
Sandeep.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely ......
    So sincere feelings......
    And yes we can just try to define mother but cannot actually be completely satisfied on whatever we say.... just like GOD....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot

      Keep Smiling..... God Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  2. Hmm...the word "Mother"...never fails to conjure emotions.
    My relationship with mine was never easy, but I loved her anyway, and I miss her now she's no longer with me...so much.

    I wonder how my son sees me...:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ygraine for such a lovely comment.
      Nd m sure ur son wud be proud of u. :) :)

      Keep Smiling. God Bless You. Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  3. too lovely..n a post full of warmth..loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot buddy..... missed u on my blog... :) :)

      Keep Smiling ..... God Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy...

      Delete