Tuesday, May 14, 2013

If Only....

This is the tittle of one of my favryt hollywood movie and greatest romance onscreen, though there wasnt any happy ending but still... There is a reason I liked it... to find out read below....

There was one simple guys who saw every one around in love but waited for the right gal, saved his love for the one, because he believed in "One woman Man",seems like a typical bollywood movie, isnt it. But its true and that guy is currently writing this post. Trust me.
When she arrived he loved her a lot, lot means like anything and almost everything. She was his life, he loved her above everyone, but after two years a day came when she decided to leave him not because she wasnt faithful but as it goes, her family wont support love marriage. 
And till date this guy feels the pain. She is still in his heart but now only as memories, for the sake of good old times and he never complains about her leaving him but only thinks wherever she is, she should be happy in her Life.

Her memories came back to me because in office today a girl unintentionally asked me about her. The moment she asked me about her , I did tell my friend few shades of my love story but later on while sitting in my chair my love life flashbacked infront of me, tears came rolling down my eyes. It still pains , why ? I don't know.

Thats the reason I generally avoid talking about her to anyone because I know whether the other person understands or not but for me it becomes very difficult to control my emotions.

She is married now. Though she didnt tell me about it even few weeks before getting married because she knew it would hurt me a lot. But I came to know.

What now ? I'm , I'm just enjoying my Life... going with the flow.

But she will always remain somewhere in my heart as a memory.

@Sandy.......

5 comments:

  1. I can understand what it really feels like.....
    The pain I feel every moment in his heart, my darling love who has had a more bitter love story, but for him I will always be there.....
    May you get another me who could live just for you and fill your world with endless love.....
    God Bless You with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand wat he myt be goin thru.... my best wishes r wid him... nd its really gud to hear that ur always der 4 him even after knowing it.... m proud of u...
      Nd thnx a lot 4 ur wishes.... dats really wonderful thing u said..... thnx a lot....

      Keep Smiling..... God bless you... tc
      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  2. Oh, that is so sad a story...it really touches the heart.
    How I feel for you...and am hoping you will find someone you can love that deeply again someday...never, ever give up hope...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot for ur wishes Ygraine.......


      Keep smiling... God bless u... Tc

      @Sandy....

      Delete