Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Been so Long..

The idea of this new post came to my mind while I was listening to one of my favryt no. frm Akon.

It really feels like ages since I have written something. How could I be like that ? When m aware that writing is the only thing that makes me think a lot, its the only way that I could share myself without even caring for what people would think. Isnt it.

Well these days my life has been very busy. Getting up early 4.30 am in the morning , leaving for office around 6 am and then coming back at 4.30 pm. After taking rest, evening tea/snacks, i dun even know how a day passes by. Except weekends. Life at Bank of America has been good, though being a part of software industry is not an easy task but still m happy that things are turning into my favor slowly and gradually.

Its not like that thoughts are not coming to my mind now but Life made me busy that I dun even get time to pen down my inner feelings. I dun even get tym to finish my novel, havent written  single chapter in past 1 month. Guess would do it soon.

I should stop here because its already 9.30 pm and I have to get up again tomorrow early , very early.

C u guys soon with a new post soon.

God Bless You.... Tc

@Sandy.....

5 comments:

  1. Its good to find that you are busy and you must never be too busy to find time for urself and do the things that please you....
    Make it a habit of doing atleast one task everyday exclusively for you or your loved one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yups I do take sum tym out for my loved ones nd for people who care 4 me.... in doing so at tyms I dun even get tym for myself also.... bt it soothes my heart.... dat m able to actually do sumthing for every1... who r near nd dear to me.....

      Thanks 4 ur suggestion...

      Keep Smiling... God Bless You.. Tc...
      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your novel, so I really hope you have time to finish it...soon!
    I understand how difficult it is to fit everything in though. I never seem to have enough hours in the day either.
    Wouldn't it be good if time were unlimited?
    Wishful thinking...haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah m trying my level best to complete it.... lets c when m able to get it published...
      Nd its really indeed a "wishful thinking".. :D

      Keep smiling.... god bless u.
      Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete
    2. Yeah m trying my level best to complete it.... lets c when m able to get it published...
      Nd its really indeed a "wishful thinking".. :D

      Keep smiling.... god bless u.
      Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete