Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gone with the wind....


Writing almost about a month,
A Phone call from my friend made me to take sometime out and write.


Two days back i came to know that sweets got married with someone.
Our mutual friend called me and after enquiring about sweets from her,
i got to know this.
I don't know why but coudn't speak a single word for few seconds,
didn't know how to react.
She consoled me for few minutes saying "It's Ok Sandeep, what can we Do. Please stop thinking about her,
You are only hurting urself."


Thinking: (if it was easy for me to forget her, i would have done it four years back only)


This time a different feeling grew inside my heart.
Few days or rather i shud say weeks back she used to sms/call me, but suddenly this decision,
i coudn't understand it.
i felt something different, what m still unable to decide is
whether i shud be Happy for her or sad about me not being with her ?
Matter of fact is that NOW she is gone Forever (only i know how difficult was to write this word).


It's been almost four years now, i don't understand why the hell did i love her so much
that even after such a long time at times i do remember her.


My friends say that Sandeep she doesn't deserve you but my question is
Why 'Me'?
I never hurted anyone, always try to help others, i care for every person,
respect elders, love my friends, don't get angry, try to make others smile,
keep myself in a very calm way.
Guys flirt with girls, sleep with them and then forget,
i never did any thing like that, i juz tried to be honest and faithful in my side of Love,
but what did i get in return...... Hurt, Pain, Betrayal.
Is this fair ?


@Sandy..................






2 comments:

  1. i can completly understand hw crap ds feeling is!!
    da tym wen u come to knw dat even da last ray of hope ended leaving u empty handed!! sandeep nw is da tym wen u may start hating everything or may feel dat u hav a bad destiny..bt ma frnd ur frnz r ryt,may be u deserve alot more in ur life!!! as much i knw u thru blogger i can really say u r crystal hearted person n god has surely writen a bst gal fr u!! i knw its damn tough bt u gt 2 live fr da ppl whu care fr u,whu love u!! try n make urself strng!! n feel proud dat u lost something dat u din't deserve!! jst be happy frnd!! tym will heal da wounds! trust me!! jst tcr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Palak,

      u knw ur comnts always make me strong, i lyk the way u motivate me....
      thnx for being a wonderful fellow blogger.......
      it's not that i miss her Palak, bt i miss the 'way' i used to love
      and care for her, my day started wid Gm from her and used to end wid a Gn call....

      it's true dat i hv moved on and accepted the fact dat she won't come back to me a long tym ago,
      bt yeah at times i miss the old days yaarrrr....

      i don't knw why i felt bad abt her getting married to someone else wen i knew dat i hv lost her,


      and yeah thnx for good words abt me,
      i hope someone,somewhere is made for me and someday she will come , understand and make me feel special...

      till den m juz waiting........

      Keep Smiling, Bless You, Tc

      @Sandy..........

      Delete