Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me :D


Yeah, today is my Birthday. I thought to write a post wishing myself, hehe.
So,  Happy Birthday to Me.

On this B’day of mine I would like to say with my fellow bloggers that “You were born with the ability to change someone’s Life, Don’t waste it”. Think about it.

It always feels good to know that somebody is Happy just because of you, one should not let other hurt be it friends, family, acquaintances or any random person we meet in this beautiful journey called Life.
Cheers.

@Sandy……………..

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaawwwww!! happpy bday dude :) god bless u loads wd best of hs blessings :) njoy..party hard..n achieve ol u dream of :) tcr

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyiieee.. thnx a lot Palak.. Thank you so much for ur wishes.... :) :)

    Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a belated Happy B'day! How was the celebration?
    May this year add many new beginnings in your life and gift you all that you have been yearning for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @She Scribbles --- hey thnx a lot buddy for ur wishes.... after a long tym.. it's gud to see u on my blog...... well my frnds gave me a surprise party on the night b4....nd it was simply awesome....
    Keep visiting...Bless You.. Tc...

    @Sandy............

    ReplyDelete