Tuesday, April 17, 2012

YOU...........

No matter how far YOU are, no matter how long I'm gone, YOU will always be with me. I will see YOU always as clear as day, for my love knows no boundaries and never will, because YOU see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home.

Why I wanna be with YOU all my life, I don’t know. What I know is that... I care for YOU, I really do, I want to lay in YOUr arms, I want to take my last breath holding YOU.

I know YOU've been busy, I had things to do too. We haven't talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on my mind, I'm sure YOU did too, but I just had to tell YOU this my Love... I miss YOU......
I wish that YOU were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of YOU and every song I heard somehow related to YOU. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have......YOU

@Sandy...........

No comments:

Post a Comment