Monday, April 2, 2012

And I can't stop Loving You....


Why do I Love you,Why do I want you…?
You have always lived in my heart…
Then why did I let you go….

Why do I still care for you…?
Why do I still wait for you…?
When I know, you will never come back…
Why do I think of you…?

May be I should think you weren’t mine ever…
My life is just wasted and it’s all true…
Wondering why I exist…
Why does my heart beat…?
When I had lost my sweetheart that was…
More important that this bloody heart…

Why I’m ready to die for you..?
Why I’m ready to fly for you..?
When I know I can’t do that…
Still I wish I had done something for you…

Why do I Love you, why do I want you…?
You have always lived in my heart…
Then why did I let you go….
Now being single, I think….
Why Did I let you go…?

@Sandy..........

4 comments:

  1. why? da only answer ech heart wants is why??
    n ds is a hard fact dat ds y has no answer! :( :(
    ""y is it dat i yet care?
    y is it dat i can't let u go?
    y is it dat i can feel complete wd jst u"" ! :(
    btw awsm post..loved it ! :) stay happy..n stop askng ds y! no point !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm yes, m Happy nd okz agreed no more "Why".... hehe... :) :)

    @Sandy............

    ReplyDelete