Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A small conversation


Girl: Why are you smiling?
Boy: Nothing..I just realized my love is happy...

Girl: Really! That’s really great!!
Boy: yes it is. For her one smile I Gave this life...

Girl: What are you talking about!!
... Boy: Yes she is so happy now coz I left my life saving
the person she loves...

Girl: Are you crazy! You gave your life for the one who
never loved you!!
Boy: She never realized how much she meant to me...
But her every smile meant everything to me...
I have no regret over the fact that I still love her...

Girl: Why did you Love someone so much who never cared??
Boy: What else I could do!!
It seemed better to me to fetch a smile forever
in your face than being "Just A friend" for you...

Girl: Did you love me that much!!
Then why did you left me!! <Crying>
Boy: Coz I was walking away but you never cared to stop me...
But don't worry every night Just this way I'll come
in your dreams. Coz this is the only place I got you as mine...
---------WITHOUT YOU----------------
------------M NOTHING----------------

@Sandy...........

No comments:

Post a Comment