Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I........You

I loved you then as I love you now.
I love you now as I always will.
I wanted you then as I want you now.
I want you now as I always will.
I wanted you happy then as I do now.
I want you happy now as I always will.
I had you then, as I don't have you now.

I don't have you now, but hope says someday I will....
You are always in my mind, I see you in my eyes, Want to tell you, my heart belongs to you. Love You!
YOUR'E my drug and im addicted !!
You can count on the sun to rise, for the stars to come out at night, as long as there's air to breathe, you'll always be loved by me.




"If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream...."

@Sandy.............

4 comments:

  1. da first wrd dat i can say reading dis is WOW!!!!
    amazing..adorable..i wonder jiske liye u write..hw her reactns wud b!!
    i mean agar sm1 will write sch fr me..i l feel jst like his princess ..an angel..loved it yar..jst 2 gud :):P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thnx a lot buddy.. it's more dan a compliment for me... thank you very very very...... much..... m glad u like my posts....
    hmmm jiske liye i write.. is no longer wid me yaarrr (left me 3.5 yrs back).... few days back she messaged me abt being a regular reader nd complimented me also... bt nw again she has disappeared...anyway m nw familiar wid this habit of hers.... wat can be done abt it...
    and yeah my Best wishes r wid u Buddy.. one day u'll also get some1 who will write for u, not only write bt make u feel his unconditional Love, Care and Respect for u......

    Keep Smiling..... Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dats a great wsh dat u ve made :) thnx like a ton..hope a guy like dat realy exists..n i l advise u one thng jst let go nw!! let it b..may b dat stry wasn't meant 2 be..n stop hurtng urslf nw...plz....

      Delete
    2. ur welcum Palak...... :)
      yeah ofcourse guys like hv mentioned do exist...u knw wat "God has perfect timing, never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it's worth the wait."

      Keep Smiling.. Bless You.. Tc... :)

      nd yeah thnx 4 ur encouraging words yaarrr, m trying nt to hurt myself....

      @Sandy............

      Delete