Monday, April 23, 2012

I Think.....

Move In Close, With My Hands On Her Waist
I Take It Slow, No Rush, No Haste
The Rain Slowly Falls And The Full Moon Shines
She Slides Her Arms Around My Neck, And Says Your Mine
The Rain Picks Up And It Soaks Our Hair
But Our Eyes Are Focused, We Have No Cares
I Whisper In Her Ear, I Love You My Dear
You Will Always Be Smiling, You Have No Use For Tears

I think I miss you ...I guess I can't really tell....But as long as your happy....I guess all is well...
I smile everyday....But yet I feel empty......
The pain in relationships Is so hard to bare....But being alone....Just doesn't seem fair...
I think ......I love you still........

@Sandy.................

4 comments:

  1. :( :( hoh..sadness..wen will it actually leave da soul..da wait 2 be out of pain..is jst 2 long.! awsm one yar...loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx a lot Palak ..... nd yeah m still waiting to get over it..dat too frm a very very long tym yar....But......

    Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love may get lost or go far away but it never dies.
    Don't worry soon you will find it again which will fill up your emptiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @She scribbles ---- well said yaar... nd thnx a lot for ur wish..


    Keep Smiling....Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy......

    ReplyDelete