Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ek Deewana Tha........

Sometimes I hate listening to Love song and watching Romantic movies bcoz that reminds me of you.
I was watching this movie “Ek Deewana Tha..” , and suddenly started feeling that this movie is somewhat similar to my life only a slight difference that in the end there is a Happy Ending but in my Life, m not sure what destiny has got in it’s bucket for me.
The guys meets a girl and falls in Love with her but I was already madly in Love with sweets even before I met or rather saw her (now you might be wondering about it, just wait till my novel publishes, I can’t tell u everything else u wud loose charm of my Novel).
I was also crazy about sweets juz like in the movie (or even more than that coz real life is different than real life), to let you know about my Love for her will tell you an incident (it’s also there in my novel, and there are many).
I remember winter of Jan, 2008 (around 7 months before sweets left me), it was chilling winter that year and I had just returned from a long vacation of 20 days, sweets didn’t see me or was unable to talk much as I was at home, so we both were desperate to get a glimpse of each other. I returned to (sry can't take name as she has asked me not to do so bt i can tell u the state,M.P., yeah this is where i learned what is Love) on 10nd Jan, 2008, spoke to sweets that m back in town, she was so Happy to hear that and got excited, I asked her to keep ur senses low and will pass by infront of her house while going to college. She denied and said
Sweets: “I want to see you now.”
Me: “r u crazy it’s 22:00 pm, how can I come there at night, I dun have even bike.”
Sweets: “what happened to ur bike”
Me: “my frnd took it for a ride.”
Sweets: “very gud, u dun Love me, u hv changed, I dun wanna talk to u.”
Me: “hey, wait it’s not the case, what can I do if my frnd took my bike even before I reached here. And by the way, how come I would be able to see u at this point of time, it’s too late swthrt, try to understand and what would u say to ur parent that what r u doing in ur balcony at this time.”
Sweets: “oh, I forgot to tell you that there is a sort of Pooja going on in my house with my Guru g, visiting the city and it’s sort of function where everyone is invited, u can come inside my house also, if anyone asks, just tell them that u r also follower of him.”
Me: “hmmm lemme think.”
Sweets: “you still thinking, u know what just forget it, u dun wanna come, u dun Love me (why do always gals bring this Love in between, if we r not able to do anything for her then we don’t love her, oh God plz help me)
Me: “Ok, OK let me see what can be done.”
Sweets: “No way, u r coming, I dun know anything” (in her heart she knew that I will come down anyhow and I also knew it very well that though m denying to go but in fact I wanted to see her)
Me: “Ok u dun get angry, I am coming, see u in few minutes.” (Thought: why do I always listen to her may be bcoz I m falling in Love with her every day, hour and sec)

Sweets: “Gud, I love you, talk to u later, bye” (oh luk at her, I couldn’t help smiling, damm I would do anything to make her keep saying this) and disconnected the call (Thought: hey wait, I also wanna say I Love you, aahhhh wat to do wid this girl), juz messaged her “I Love You too, sweets.”
After that I thought about what to do and how to reach her house, I looked for several options
1st – borrowing someone’s bike from my hostel, but my bad I couldn’t find a single soul who wud lend me his bike.
2nd – taking an Auto-rickshaw, but alas! It was already 22:30 pm and it’s very difficult to get it.
3rd – call sweets and say that m not coming, but this thought vanished as soon as it came to my mind coz she wud kill me if I dun get there.
Final option – A walk. (Her house was 3 kms from my hostel, and it was bloody winter)
As no other option was left with me so I decided to go for my “Final” one. Plugged in my ear phones and started listening to the Fm, (the song which 1st hit my ear drums was “tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi, yun hi nahi dil lubhata koi”, Thought: I guess it’s true and why the hell “I guess”, I know it’s true), my journey started, wished myself “Happy Journey” I couldn’t ask any of my frnd to do so else they would have called me insane. I called her
Me: “hi, m leaving, will reach there in few mins.”
Sweets: “wow, u r so sweet, did u get bike or auto.”
(I never lied to her, but this time I did coz wanted to see her and if wud have told the truth she cud have said “No” about me cuming her home)
Me: “No but my frnd will drop me there and when m done,will drop me back to hostel.”
Sweets: “Gud, I have got some work, give me a call when u reach here.”
Me: “Yups, sure, Bye, I Love You”
Sweets: “I Love you too. Bye”
While going towards her house (at that point of time I always thought it to be my future in laws house but it didn’t happen, anyway lemme continue) I dreamed of her, and wow her single thought of made me feel warmth even in chilly winter, that’s what kept me going.
In the meanwhile, she gave me a call
Sweets: “Hi, where r u, temme seriously, u cuming or not.?
Me: “Sweets, u temme , has there been a single time that I haven’t listened to u.”
Sweets: “No, bt m juz asking.”
Me: “yups, m on my way.”
Sweets: “please, come soon na baby, m dying to see u.”
Me: “same is the case with me swthrt, juz wait”
Sweets: “OK, then c u later.”
Me: “Yups, c ya”
 I walked around 45 mins (yeah I was almost running and taking bigger steps so that m able to cover the distance ASAP) and finally reached my destination.
I gave her a call,
Me: “Hi, m standing outside ur house.”
Sweets: “y u standing outside, come in na.”
Me: “but what wud I say if anyone asks me.”
Sweets: “dun make me angry, didn’t I tell you.”
Me: “juz kidding.”(Disconnected the call)
I stepped in (took name of every God (though I dun believe in this thing anymore) to help me).
Called her again.
Me: “where r u, I can’t see u, come outside”
Sweets: “r u crazy, I can’t come outside yaar.”
Me: “then y did u call me here, m going back, Bye.”
Sweets: “Oho, y u getting angry yaar, wait, come near the porch of my house, and juz sit on one of the chairs kept there and if someone asks u juz tell them that u r here to meet Guru g, and calm down, I Love You a lot.”
Me: (she knows it very well that saying I Love you is the best thing for me) “Ok, I Love you too.”
I sat on one of the chairs and was looking for her, was a bit nervous also reason being m inside the house of my Love. I got a call from her,
Me: “where r u”
Sweets: “why u luking so terrified.”
Me: “wait, u mean, u can see me.”
Sweets: “Yes I can.”
Me: “But why can’t I, where r u.”
Sweets: “I’m, inside ur heart.”
Me: “I know that, stop playing and come infront of me.”
Sweets: “No I won’t.”
Me: “Ok, fine m leaving.”
Sweets: “hehe, wait wait my shone, juz look infront of u.” (and she opened a window which was juz infront of me, later she told me that it’s her kitchen.)
The moment I saw her, was speechless, couldn’t utter a single word, after all I saw her after a gap of 20 days, (Thought: I'm so addicted to you..Your smile.. Your laugh..Your yelling..your talks... Your crying..your care.. Your love is my Drug..If i would get you.. It’s Like a Dream cOme True..)
Sweets: “hello, hello, what happened, talk to me.”
Me: “Yeah, Hi, sorry.”
Sweets: “hehe, u r crazy, it’s my home, dun look at me like that.”
Me: “m sorry, couldn’t help, I Love you.”
Sweets: “Love you too and thnx for coming, wait I will send a cup of tea.”
Me: “No, No, m fine.”
Sweets: “What No, it’s cold out there., juz wait”
She sent a cup of tea for me, it was like “Oxidant” for me. I felt refreshed after that. She stayed there for long and was juz looking at me from time to time.
Call.
Sweets: “what r u looking at.”
Me: “you (couldn’t find better word)”
Sweets: “r u mad.”
Me: “Yes I am, and that too only for you. I Love you a lot sweets, please dun ever leave me.”
Sweets: “Stop saying that, trust me, I won’t ever.” (bt now I think, did she really meant it)
Sweets: “now come inside and go upstairs”
Me: (suddenly all my Love got drenched and that I felt that m not drinking tea bt a hot stone of erupting volcano) “what, have u gone mad, listen sweets I dun want your father to put a bullet in my head.”
Sweets: “shut up yaar, juz come, coz in few minutes Guru g wud come outside to give everyone blessings for the last time before going to bed and I want you to be there.”
Me: “Ok, as u wish, bt if something goes wrong then you wud be responsible, dun blame me afterwards”
Sweets: “offo, can’t u listen to me, juz do what I say.”
Me: “yes mam.”
I went straight upstairs, she was also there, her Guru g came there gave everyone his blessing, who cared at that time about the blessing what I did care was sweets, standing right in front of me, felt like giving her a tight hug, but it was her house.
I received a message
“Now if u want, can leave”
(why would I want that but I had to else that wud be the last day on this planet)
Replied “Yups m leaving.”
I came out of her house, and started walking back, thinking….…………………………………..
So this was only a small excerpt from my upcoming Novel. For rest you have to purchase and read it.
I just wanted to tell you guys that how much crazy I was about her, even I could walk 3 kms at night.
This is true that I never said “NO” to her for anything.
(The post which u read above is part of my upcoming novel, I posted it juz to see what kinda reaction I get from my readers, as I always say “Sometimes Little Compliment means a lot to me “, do temme whether u like it or not and also shud I complete my novel)

Every night I go to bed dreaming of the moment I get to see you again, the moment when months without you are erased by a single kiss, the moment when all my tears are dried by a single smile, the moment when hearing the sound of your voice means seeing you at the same time. Knowing that the moment I dream of will eventually become a reality is what keeps me going.

@Sandy……

2 comments:

  1. bhai vry soon m going 2 report ur blog as a spam.... uuhh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... why sis... wat hapnd...y u getting angry....

      Delete