Friday, March 9, 2012

Life is to….“Move On”

You might have often heard people saying this world to you or your friends. Even when my GF broke up with me few of my dear ones suggested me the same. But, Is it really easy to forget someone, with whom you have cherished a Life Time moment once.
Now let me tell you a secret, if ever you have felt Love for someone you will understand whatever am saying, I would say a big “NO” about the forgetting and moving on part, being blessed by this beautiful feeling I would say “It’s not possible” for anyone to do it.

The most difficult part is not ‘moving-on’ but the fact that you keep looking back just to make sure that the one you loved is happy without you and trust me that hurts a lot. You might be able to stop yourself from texting, calling, even looking at her but what about your heart, the pain that reminds you of her every now and then.

At some point you will realise that someone with whom you have spent a Life time moment suddenly becomes a stranger, from the people you know to people you knew. Every breath you take makes you feel that you are missing her but you can’t do anything about it.

It’s been almost 4 years since sweets left me and am still trying to accept the magic of this word “Move-On”.

A friendly advice: Please don’t get carried away with my post, just do it. I mean to say “Move-On”, Life never stops for someone or anyone. I know how hard it is to apply when it comes to you but we don’t have a choice. Just make sure that you get busy, be it anything with friends or office, you should not let her effect you. Be strong and aim for the star so that whenever she looks at you, would understand that she Lost a Gem while looking and playing with stones.

People always think that the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, forgetting that you are special too. Don’t do this. I went through the same situation and now I can only say “Re-gathering myself from Ashes Like a Phoenix”.

@Sandy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment