Friday, March 30, 2012

Memories Revisited......

Yesterday while I was going back to home after office, I received 2 sms

1st -- “Hi...I read your blog”
2nd – “didn’t u recognise my number”
And a miss call.
I looked at the sms number of times and couldn’t believe that it was “Sweets”, the only love of my Life, contacting me after a gap of almost a year. After reaching home I replied to her “was driving, will call you later”. Though I was at home, but for about 20 mins was not able to decide whether to call or not. Again a feeling which is very much familiar to me started arising in my heart and started feeling restless. For few minutes every moment spent with her flashed in front of my eyes as if it’s happening with me right now. I came out of my past and decided to give her a call. The moment she said “Hello”, my heart melted and I took a deep breath, said “Hi, how r u”. But my bad, that the network created problem and call was disconnected. I ran downstairs in almost 1 breath, again tried to call her but this time I heard an IVR “The person you are trying to call is not reachable” (thought: She is already not reachable and this damm phone is reminding me of it). Called again, IVR “The mobile is currently switched off” (thought: why did she switch off her mobile, shouldn’t have called if didn’t want to talk). After 10 minutes thought of trying again (dun know why I wanted to talk to her, why I was trying her cell again and again, maybe this is called Love), finally the call was connected:

Sweets: “Hi”

Me: “HI, hw r u”

Sweets:”m gud and wht abt u” (why did she even asked this question, thought: hw could I be without the girl whom I have always loved from the deep core of my heart, bt still I had to reply bcoz it was sweets ,for whom I would loose millions to talk or just get a glimpse of her)

Me: “m gud” (I wanted to say that to be very honest m not gud bcoz I miss u, I miss u every single day, hour, minute or second of my life)

Me: “so temme, what’s the reason of call”
Sweets: “I read you blog and liked it very much, thanks for writing.”

Me: “m glad that you liked it, thank you very much for reading, but how come u thought of going through my blog.”(Heart speaks: I wrote it for u, my blog and every word written in it is dedicated to u sweets, and now it’s worth writing that u read it.)

Sweets: “no need to say thnx bcoz m feeling gud about being so special, I never knew that one I wud see myself on internet in beautiful words.”

Me: “so what made u call me”

Sweets: “it’s just that I was reading, reading, reading and crying while going through ur blog, and finally I made up my mind to give u a call.”

Me: “thnx for the call.”
This is just a short conversation of what we talked. The call went around for 1 hour, and I got an order from her to get my cell recharged with SMS voucher, also I can message her anytime and anything.

After the call ended, I was sitting quietly in my room, thinking about her, I tried hard not to do so, bt couldn’t help, my heart skipped a beat while thinking about her reason being I have always loved her from the deep core of my heart. I know she is not with me, but have always prayed for her well-being coz m not like others, I do not believe in cursing after break-up. I have always wished (still wish for it) that me and sweets could be together, I want her to be with me if not possible in this Life time then in every other whenever I take birth in human form. I know after reading , you guys might feel that this guy is crazy and talking like “filmy” types, but trust me that my kinda Love for sweets, only and specially for her.

I was so happy to hear her voice after a gap of 1 year, trust me have been wanting to do so from a very long time, but a thought always stopped me from giving her call that what if she doesn’t receives my call, what if she doesn’t want to talk to me, what …what…… what… and so many whats……..

But when she called me yesterday, tears came rolling down my eyes, but I didn’t let her notice that m crying.

Now I can proudly say that my blog is worth writing and sharing since the girl for whom I wrote it has finally read.

Thanks a ton sweets. I still love you and will always with my every breath. Thank you for being the girl whom I have always Loved and cared for. I miss youuuuuuu...............

@Sandy…………..

6 comments:

  1. :( :( :( y is it dat olws love shatters one or da othr person...y dey can't understand..n if dey can't den y do dey give us a ray of hope wd dese small conversations.ur post is 2 senti n hurtful...i wonder she 2 can feel da pain in ds n accept ur love..well written man :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. u knw wat Palak... People always say that "it wasn't our destiny to be together" bt let me tell u wat i think... "Destiny is to bridge the gap for the one u love the most"... bt one rarely understands this...
    i dun knw abt accepting part... bt i do knw what i feel for her frm past 6 yrs (2 with and 4 widout her)
    and hey thnx a lot....

    @Sandy.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. its true .acceptance ka no1 knws..bt yet 1 shud have faith in da destiny..its a sayng if sm1 really loves he/she will cm bck bck..no matter how acute da problems r! i hope ur genuine love is respected by ur dreamgal :) ol da v bst..in if u da 1(lucky gal) indeed..if u read ds...he really loves wd true authenticity...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx a lot Palak..i do have faith in Destiny buddy... that's wat brings her back to me again nd again...be it after a year or month or week...thnx for understanding....nd yups she read this article as well..
    thnx very very much for ur beautiful comment Palak...

    @Sandy........

    ReplyDelete