Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Don't know........

After her call I told one of my friend who knows about her, that sweets called me up today, we talked and chatted. I got a scolding from him “Sandeep, why do u even talk to her, or rather think about her, just let her go, u know it very well that she won’t come back to u, atleast not in this life time, u have the potential to get any girl, any girl would be lucky to be with you, why don’t you understand this, just stop, stop loving her”
Me: (eyes filled with tears) “Buddy, I don’t know.”

People (every single have met in this beautiful journey called Life) always say this to me “Sandeep u r more than a nice guy, stop being so nice and gud to everyone, start getting angry at few (bcoz feelings like anger and hatred doesn’t rest in me at all)”

Also I dun know why every other person is interested in my Love story, and when I tell them what happened , people say “Sandeep, how can a Guy love a girl so much that even after so many years u still love and think about her, coz there are rarely guys like me in today’s time. And Why did she leave u”

I juz say “It’s my kinda Love and I dun knw the reason why she broke up with me”

Love is when one calls u on the phone,u get that tingly feeling inside, everytime u get a message from them, u smile and ur heart beats a thousand times a minute! Love is, when u hold his or her hand, and knowing that there is nothing better in the world, than being with him or her.

(Please do not think that have praised myself a lot in this blog, I just wrote whatever feedback I got and still get from my friends, acquaintances, and family)

If you ask me how I'm doing I will say I'm doing just fine. I would lie and say that you're not on my mind. But I go out and sit down at a table set for two and finally I'm forced to face the truth. I'm still not over you

Truth is: Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare...and life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry...every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care...if one day they woke up-and you weren't there.

Falling in love doesn't happen just once, Every time you hear their voice, after not hearing it for a week, every time you see that smile brighten the room, every time they make you laugh, when you don't even want to smile, every kiss hello and see-you-later hug, That’s when you fall in love, Not once, but everyday

@Sandy……..

10 comments:

  1. ds made me cry ..damn..its hurtful..ds feeling called love itslf is hurtful..why does it bother so much wen others jst don't take tym to move ahead in life...huF! i feel so upset reading dis..y does it even matter ...btw ech wrd of ds post was like a falling tear frm eyes of da 1 whu really loves his gal alot! well done..a true post wd true feelings! love reading ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thnx a lot for ur comnt, bt m also sry that u cried...
    u knw wat Palak "Actually, LIFE gives us the reason to BREATHE and LOVE gives us the reason to LIVE."
    this is what have always believed and this thought keeps me going.

    @Sandy............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i jus dnt knw..dat ds feeling called love exists 2 make us live or exists 2 MAKE US die inside ech day!
      DARD KITNA HAI ISS DIL MEI KAASH YE UNKA DIL BHE SAMAH PATA,
      DIL KE DARD KO CHUPANA KAASH HUME BHE AAJATA!!KAASH HUME BHE AAJATA!

      Delete
    2. well said Palak..... and yeah I liked the lines....what i wud say "Hume apni mohabbat par itna to yakeen tha,Wo hume thukra to skte h,Magar kbhi bhula nhi skte...".

      thnx 4 ur regular visit and comments.

      @Sandy.........

      Delete
    3. yakeen kya hota hai,
      yeh lafz,?,aakhir iska maksad kya hota hai,
      do pal zindagi ke dena...aur fir intezar ke andhere mei jal jana..shayad yakeen isi ka naam hota hai!

      Delete
  3. hmmmm.. yaar ye to mujhe bhi nahi pata..... kya bolu, samajh nahi aa raha.... let it be Palak, i have been living like this frm past 4 yrs, nd hv compromised wid my Life that i was born to be in Pain..... kya kar sakte hain yaar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm nai chalti life ese...being upset...ek na ek way lena padta hai..we cnt keep pushng rslvs 2 depression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaar m neither depressed nor frustrated but angry, angry frm a very long time,
    people knw me for spreading "Happiness" wherever i go and whoever i meet, i often get nick names like "Hasmukh Laal, Smiley...etc." but thats another side of me, coz not everyone understands wat u went thru..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya dats true,,n neither 1 can show dat side 2 every1.. half wont understnd..half wud make fun n left out may or may nt be able 2 analyse da depth! bt its gd dat u stay happy!

      Delete
  6. yes yes, thats wat i meant........
    thnx 4 ur motivating comments Palak.... Keep SMiling...Bless You..Tc

    @Sandy...........

    ReplyDelete