Monday, March 12, 2012

Abhishek Dubey

I don’t know what took me so long to write about my Best Friend, but here I am to tell you guys about a person or rather a Gem, whom I have known from past 8 years.

To start with let me tell you about my very first encounter (though it was not very good but I love to remember it) with Abhishek Dubey or AD (famous initials of Jabalpur) or Shivam (this is what his family members and close friends call him). It was my first week in the college (ofcourse those were the best days of my Life), interaction with seniors was going on, one of my senior asked me to call a guy named Abhishek Dubey, as he didn’t appear a single time infront of them. I went looking for AD, as soon as I stepped out of classroom , saw him standing there only, I asked him to come inside and as expected he refused and said “Don’t bother me, go do your work and tell them I won’t come.”, I replied “Listen, I don’t know what is your problem but you have to come inside, this is my college” He turned towards me and said “ if this college is yours then I am King of this city, go F*** yourself” , he went away. I was surprised and asked one of the colleague, standing right beside me who was listening to our conversation, about him. He only said “Don’t mess with AD.”, I just smiled. So this is a small excerpt of how we met to maintain a relation of, from being “Just friends” to “Best Friends”.


I was searching for the meaning of name “Abhishek” over the internet just to begin my blog and here it is what I came across: Abhishek means = Lovable to all, king of the world, cute, A NAME WITH INBUILT ROMANCE AND DEDICATION TO WORK, this name is cool in its own way. gal love this name, straight forward, Good nature, Abhishek is a name that symbolises Love, Affection and Honesty towards any relationship, and blah blah blah….. trust me the list is endless.

Well let me use “Shivam” for my blog because it’s what I prefer calling him. Shivam is such a nice guy that I think not even world’s biggest dictionary has got a single word that would be able to define him. A Guy like Shivam is born once in a century and I am lucky to have him in this beautiful journey called Life. I can write a whole series of book about him and every edition ending with “To be continued….”

The best part of Shivam is that he loves everyone, knows how to talk, maintain a relation be it family, friends, love (now he is married to the love of his Life), or only acquaintances. Shivam is the most beautiful flower in my garden of friendship.


On 28th Jan, 2012 Shivam got married to the girl, Riddhi Mishra, he has loved from past 10 years (soon you would be able to see a blog titled “My Best Friend’s Wedding”). My best wishes are always with him and Riddhi.


Now tell me which friend of yours calls you every day after getting married and asks you to join for the dinner, even on weekends we go out together, this is the kind of love he possess for me. These days I spend most of the time with Shivam & Riddhi and Love being with them.
Even during our college days we used to spend maximum time together be it at college or “Anghithi (favourite)”.

I Love (please don’t get me wrong) Shivam because he was and is always there with and for me. Let me tell you a incident, after my break up Shivam, Avinash and I were enjoying a night out then suddenly while talking about sweets I started crying, Shivam came near me wiped off my tears with his own hands and said “Sandeep, either you stop crying or I will make her cry.” Now you could understand how much he loves me.

We are such good friends that I like to pass the day with him even in serious and inconsequential chatter, I wouldn’t mind washing beside him, dusting beside him, and reading the back half of paper while you read the front. I always feel great high privilege, relief and comfort in being friends with Shivam.

There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, but the very meaning of one’s soul and that person of my Life is “Shivam”. With Shivam I can be sincere, jolly, before him I may think aloud. At times he pulls my leg, which I guess is favourite pastime for him and I don’t mind it at all.

I can say Shivam and I are BFF (Best Friends Forever) and will do every best effort to keep our friendship alive Life Long. Cheers Shivam. Bless You.

“Best friends are hard to find coz the very best one is already mine.”
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing till our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.


Trust me I had to forcefully stop myself from writing about Shivam…..



@Sandy…..

5 comments:

  1. @Palak --- thnx a lot... keep visiting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG broooo.... m so happy dat u r bestowed with such a person in ur life and abhishek bhaiya thanx 4 being sandy's BFF.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mango Girl ---- thnx a lot sis

    ReplyDelete