Thursday, October 27, 2011

Simply Unpredictable.......


When I was sure of winning, I Lost....


When I needed people the most,they Left me....

When I learnt to dry my tear,I found a shoulder to cry on.....

When I became busy,I got friends......

When I mastered the skill of hating,somebody started Loving me.......

When after waiting for Long I fell asleep,the sun came out....

it's Mah Life

Simply Unpredictable

                                                                                                   





@Sandy..........................................






2 comments:

  1. Thats called life. Its almost everybody's tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i guess so.....hey by the way thnx.....u knw its so important to get comments on ur posts.....it motivates u more to write...coz u knw sum1 care 2 read....thnx a lot....

    ReplyDelete