Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Upcoming Blog......

yeah yeah I know its been a long time that I have written anything or updated u guys. I am not getting time these, so busy in my office, and on Saturday/Sunday it feels like just lying down on my bed.......But here I'm again sitting at Delhi Airport Flying back to my HomeTown.......
              While I was sitting  and watching strangers ,observing them, a thought came to my mind. A very deep thought indeed, why not write something about my frnds, frnds whom I met in this beautiful journey called Life and Lost them. 
              You know sometimes in our Life we meet certain people who leave a deep impact on ourselves,u dun understand their worth but once they r gone, u miss them a lot. Trust me, at times it happens, and happens to every single person living out there.
              I met few guys/gals ,some at school, few at college and 1-2 during job, and I dont know what happened , they just disappeared without even telling me but trust me I do miss them a lot. They were few Angels whom I discovered during my journey and will always remember them.
             So, just wait for my Blog titled "The Unforgettables ", and u'll also get to know them better.......


Lets c when I can write about them.....till then c ya....tc....hv fun.....


@Sandy.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment