Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Compliment

I got a comliment for my blog from one of my frnd, she praised me for watever write and d way I do it.....now m thinking...is it true....can I be a gud writer....well den u guys can temme abt it.......I asked her d reason for compliment she told me dat its hard to find true feelings in 2day's tym.....well may be.....bt its not difficult also.....u know........ I was away frm blogging for abt 3-4 yrs.....I used to do it bt stopped after sweets broke up wid me.....now again m back....trying hard.....so dat my readers dont get bored....well also m not here to amuse any1....bt juz to share wat I felt or feel....I knw my blog starts sumwhere and ends elsewhere....bt u guys can be wid me...ryt....plz do....I wud lyk to thank my frnd for compliment.....u knw...Little compliments means so much to me at tyms......it helps in a way to motivate for watever m doing.....well its already 3.00 am & m off to bed now....gn...bye...tc...My Best Wishes r always wid dose who read and also who dont....

@Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment