Friday, October 7, 2011

Why People Would Read Blog ?

Here comes a Big question, why would anybody want to read anyone's Blog or an Online Diary(as I call it).....Its really a tough question u know...coz making someone read about your personal Life is not an easy task, or even if u dont ask somebody about to do the same,their is a gut feeling inside u which wants that more and more people should follow your Blog.
                                There can be several reasons for my question above,one might be - Its a Human Nature u know to peep into other's life.Many people are more interested about what's going on
with their friend's,relative's etc life.I mean , it can be my assumption only but this is what I have seen  or come across.
                                Another reason could be that its kinda different feeling to know that its not only u whose going through or went through difficult times.
                                Few might read a Blog just for the sake of reading it and eventually they might start acknowledging
whatever one has written.
                                Many read coz they have got this habit of reading according to their interest.
                               The best reason is that when people come across "True" feelings,they read and see that one has poured his heart out on Internet,they feel something for same person,in way it soothes their heart,they start following and posting comments on respective blog.They Read,Follow and Post coz they want more from the blogger,people want him to write further,they wait for another post and motivate the blogger by Liking the post. And yeah, am also a Blogger so I know what it("Follow","Comments" keywords)means to me. Trust me the more people follow u,more u want to write and vice-versa.

                               But it does matter what you Blog,Nobody wants to read crap.Its about Telling Your Story to a world completely unknown to you.So, one should be intelligent enough to tell it in a proper way, that would only make people read.

Well I think have tried my level best to answer the question.....

@Sandy......................

3 comments:

  1. I could not resist myself from commenting on this post....I read blog for every points you have mentioned here...You get to know peoples feelings better..
    sometimes you bcum a motivator for them...
    sometimes you console the writer with words...
    sometimes you also try to counter react with the points...
    But a true writer is one who appreciates even the negative comments if appropriate and takes it in a positive way..!!!
    Hey really niceeee Sandeep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amigo --- hey buddy....i dun knw wat happend...how ur comment got deleted....bt I got 1 copy of ur comment in my mailbox...so for my other readers....here it is what Amigo commented ************************************************I could not resist myself from commenting on this post....I read blog for every points you have mentioned here...You get to know peoples feelings better..
    sometimes you bcum a motivator for them...
    sometimes you console the writer with words...
    sometimes you also try to counter react with the points...
    But a true writer is one who appreciates even the negative comments if appropriate and takes it in a positive way..!!!
    Hey really niceeee Sandeep!!!
    ************************************************

    thnx for such a nice comment Amigo....

    keep visiting buddy
    c ya
    @Sandy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess...my readers wud find a true writer within me and my posts...

    ReplyDelete