Monday, October 10, 2011

A Meet Up Success

The Coffee Time :) meet up did happen at its Scheduled Time.Almost 12 people showed up including 5 girls which was quite good u know. I always love to meet new people and make them frnds.This time I guess have got few more added to my unending list of frnds.
            After a round of formal introduction we guys were chatting as if like everybody is a long time frnd.It was alltogether a different experience in Pune.
            I have done it in Noida/New Delhi many times but didnt expect to get such a response from Pune people as well.

            Thanks a Lot everyone for showing up, this wouldnt have possible without u guys.
            At the end everyone appreciated me for Date/Time/Venue and for giving them such a platform and making it happen,as I always say "Sometimes Little Compliment,means so much to Me".

@Sandy......

No comments:

Post a Comment