Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maggi.......

Nopes m not talking about that Maggi Noodle but m gonna talk about one of my very very very..........Good Friend. I don’t even know what’s the definition of Good here but I think even world's biggest dictionary does not have a single word which can define Megha or my friendship with her.
Megha Sahni, yeah this is her full name. I have known her from past 1 year and guess know her from the bottom of my heart. We are only online friend but now it never feels like that .I still remember we met in a yahoo chat room No 26(New Delhi).It was more like a comeback kinda thing the other day coz it was almost a year or even more that I have been to any chat rooms.
Megha this is only and only for YOU.
Maggi was her nick name.


Date: 10/09/2010. Logged into Room No 26, Place -- My Flat (Noida)
Like other guys I was waiting for any gal to join the room so that I can ping her for chat and mean while I was going through the common chat in room also.
                                   What I saw that a gal named Megha was talking to everyone or rather not talking kicking balls of every other guy, coz it all over the same story what do u expect from guys they saw a gal id on common chat and everyone just wanted to talk with Megha only, don’t know what happened to me, was it her chat or name, I said Hi to her and everyone.
No wonder she replied and only 1 more guy names Rajeev replied rest all were busy with their online dates,
I started talking in the room and slowly I was involved in it. Playing it safe (as a gal was also there) I started pulling everybody’s leg, bullying (but in a good way, not hurting any1). Rajeev and Megha were full on supporting me with their wittiness. I didn’t know how much time I spent in chat room but when I looked at my watch it was showing me a Time -- 2:45 am, and I was surprised. Then I bid adieus to Megha and Rajeev and few other who were there in common chat.
Then Rajeev invited me to a conference chat with Megha and 1 more Guy (m sorry I couldn’t remember his name).As usual we added each other on yahoo. After that I went to bed at around 4:00 am. We decided to keep in touch (as Net friends commonly do, but nobody turns up).
After that, it became my habit to be in the same room every day, whether on time or late but I used to be there.
                                    Later on Megha and I became very good (as said earlier I can’t define keyword "Good") friends. Initially Rajeev was also there but he wasn’t able to cope up with the way Megha and my friendship grew with time. Now every day from there onwards I tried to get back home on time and get online, sometimes even without changing clothes, yeah that was impact of our growing friendship. So gradually it became habit of Megha and me coming online and chatting every day for about 4-5 hours. One day late and she did kill me but with words only.
                                   After continuously chatting with her I came to know about her sufferings (this is the word which would suffice all I need to say), how everyone from Family and friends didn’t believe on her that she could not be just a simple girl. I don’t want to talk about what she has been through coz it’s a public place and nobody understand true feelings.


Date: 05/02/2011, Place: Sunbeam(C-DAC) Institute

I began my C-DAC course which got me busy for next 6 months, the hectic schedule of C-DAC (working from 11.00 am to 1.00 am + 2 hours of daily study, around 14-16 hours) didn’t let me come online. I was just able to speak Megha for once that too in the initial days only. After that we were in touch through offliners and FB only.I don’t know what was going on with her, though I could understand and was worried every time about her, but couldn’t help.
She stopped replying to my Offliners. I was fine with it for 2-3-5 days but now the uneasiness started growing within me. (No please don’t think that was not concentrating on my studies).
Date: 10/06/2011, Place: Sunbeam(C-DAC) Institute, Time -- 1:45 am, Logged into Yahoo Messenger
Then One Fine Day I got an Offline-- Megha: Why did u go? I miss you like anything. I am going through a bad phase and wish u were here.If u would have told me that u going to join CDAC, I would also have come along with you, but you never bothered to even tell me.I am having a mess out here with my Life and not getting things in right direction and you are also                                                              not there to talk with me. I don’t know what to do. As I have promised you that No Matter what won’t harm myself, that why I am alive. Anyway please take care of urself and I know one day u would be doing something gr8 in life, bye, tc, miss u.

                After reading her offline I was so pissed off with me, that why the hell did I join CDAC (I agree it landed me up in a job, but few things are far better and important than anything else in the world).The message made my heart cried out, I was feeling so helpless about her and the situation, I wanted to talk with her but she wasn’t online, my message box was glowing continuously with the offlines in it.I was just staring on my laptop screen, didn’t know what to do and what to say.
Because if she had wrote such a message that means she needed me the most and Alas! I wasn’t there. Sometimes, only talking to someone makes you feel better be it a online friend or real one. I did reply a long message trying to make her things understand so that she can calm down not even being  aware of situation but u know at times just the presence of someone gives you a lot of courage, motivation and support.
And this was the last message I ever got from Maggi after she disappeared for around 4 months.

I seriously missed her a lot during that time. I stopped using yahoo messenger, because a gal whom I have respected, cared for wasn’t there to talk with me.I tried let her not come into my mind again, but we are humans and can’t help someone remembering who has been so close to heart.
The worst part was that I didn’t have her phone number also. I asked her several times but never got it. So I gave her my number and asked her to give me a call at any time of the day. I did this even before leaving Noida but somewhere in my heart I knew that she isn’t gonna call and never did. To my surprise she used to tell me that has saved my number and one day would definitely call but that one m still waiting for. I left my contact numbers in every single offlines. Yes after her disappearance also I kept leaving her offliners thinking one day she will read all this and might feel
that someone out there who cares for her more than anyone in this world. I even wrote her several mail on her both the accounts. I even searched her on Google, every Famous (few non-famous also) Social Networking sites present on Internet (Yes I created account on them for real). But everything went in vain, nothing gave me a positive result. Somewhere in my heart I was deeply afraid of a thought, a thought which says that I would not be able to see her online again coz it was already
4 months now since her last message to me, but I didn’t loose hope kept on writing to her and would continue doing so.

Date: 09/10/2011, Place: My Facebook Id (Pune), Time -- 3:45 Am

She came online after around 4 months. I was talking on phone with one of my friend in between while talking to her I just looked at my FB account and guess what I found Megha Sahni showing online, was so happyyyyyy to see her again online after a long break. I disconnected the call immediately and messaged her but initially she didn’t respond, I was in a state of shock that why isn’t she replying to me, I messaged her several times a lot of things. The reason for me being in state of shock was that she was not replying to me, a guy who has envied her always and I guess she also did envy me for what I am and what I was. My heartbeat started to rise and some bad thoughts started coming to my mind that what if she is not Mags, what if someone else is online on her Id in case if something has happened to her. But finally she replied after 15-20 mins, I don’t know what happened but as soon as she said "how r u doing dese days?", der was a calm feeling in my heart. There was so much to talk, but she was speaking less not like Megha I knew once else she would have eaten my head until now (and I loved feeding my brain to her).I was writing so much and she was replying 1-2 times that too in one or two words.
                                                I asked her "what are you doing these days?” and she replied “Suffering...", I felt as if my heart would sink. I asked "How r u?” she said "I am Alive."
                                                She didn’t talk much but I knew and could easily understand what’s going on with her. She talked with for few minutes and then just left as she has taken sleeping pills and needed to sleep. I didn’t want her to go but couldn’t help coz she was not well. AS usual I again gave her my number to call me hoping that she would this time.
Let’s if am able to talk/meet her this Lifetime.



A Heart Speaks:
I used to say to her always: Mags remember one thing No Matter what “I was, am and will always be there with and for u".and I still believe in the same words.
But things have changed now, not from my side, but she doesn’t come online much or rather once in blue moon and I really miss her, miss her every damm day of my life, not only her, miss our talks, moments we shared online, games we used to play, I miss her calling me vikipedia/Sandbox, the way she used to pull my legs (I liked it a lot, trust me).
She has seen me on Cam also, but unfortunately I haven’t, not even her pic. When I asked her to put up a Display Pic, u know she came up with the Logo of
Maggi Noodles and asked me how do I look, I replied it feels like I should have u today in Dinner :) :)
I will cherish Life Long about meeting her online. I can just write a Novel about her with every last page scribbled as "To be Continued...".Maggi is such a person
One would love meet and be with. She taught me a lot of things. Sometimes she used be pissed off about the way her Life is progressing and just keep on talking to me taking her frustration out
and my job was to be a good listener. After listening I used to talk and tell her she should not get angry instead be bold and try until she gets success. Sometimes she used to be in a good mood
(Which started happening more often after she met me online) and that day trust me she won’t spare me, pulling my leg was her favourite past time I guess. I used to talk anything at times nonsense also to make her happy and smiling. I used to tell her stories of my dreams (dreams of what I wanted to be and what I am).There were also some days when I would let her imagine things and fly high in the dreams of sky.
A dream which I guess was never meant to exist but only thought of it would make Megha so happy. We used to share videos a lot, I remember sharing one video at 3:00 am, and she wanted to kill me after watching it coz she used to show me good, motivational video or songs but I showed her a Horror Video...LOL.....and she didn’t let me sleep that night till 5:00 am, she said "I think someone just Knocked on my Window..!! And why the hell every dog out there on streets is barking today only.....” I couldn’t stop myself from laughing in real. Playing online games was our another pastime and the moment she won can’t even guess how much happy she felt about beating me, and I just used to smile. I never felt bad about losing after a game coz I used to get something more precious to me than a win, it was her smile. I don’t remember sleeping early from the day we met, Every day it was like 4:00-5:00 am and she used to blame me for this and didn’t let me explain also that she was also talking but I was considered to be more talkative. She said few times that I talk too much, but it was with her only.
                                            After reading my article about Megha, few might say that I am/was in Love with her but to be Honest there was nothing like that, also it’s true the way I feel for her never felt for any of my online friends. It was not Love but also not less than Love also. A Love only for a friend. Please do not misinterpret after reading this Blog.
                             Few might think and say she was only a net friend so nothing to worry about but I would be Happy to say that at times in Life u meet "Few Good People”, people whom u are never able to forget, they change your Life completely, be it a online friend or a real, on whose thought a smile comes on ur face making other guys wonder and make them think that this guy is crazy. What matters is how u treat them and how well r u able to remember them.
                                             She used to call me an Angel, when I asked her why Angel? She replied, “Sandeep, after so much of suffering from Life, Friends and Family. It was you who once again gave me courage to fight, to fight for my dreams, to Live Life, once I had lost all hopes and then suddenly you happened to exist. You taught me not to loose hope, when everyone else made me suffer and I was going to kill myself u told me the value of life, It was u coz of whom I started living and work again on my dream project. You made me smile, laugh whenever I was depressed, I knew that somebody is there who would take care of my mood and everything.” And after listening this I felt like king of the world.


Today:
All I can say is that one day I would like to meet Megha or rather I will find her.
I wish, could tell/show her how much I care, respect and understand her (I guess she knows it very well).
I really miss talking to her. To be honest I have met a lot of people in chat rooms and other social networking sites but nobody left such a huge impact over my heart like Megha did. Megha is a kind of person that I would never be able to forget, have just a blurred image in my mind of her as in what could she look like. She taught me how an online chatting could result in a friendship thats hard to discover today when everyone out there is busy flirting. She was the only girl whom I will envy my whole Life. Maggi is an extraordinary intelligent girl, I say this coz now, known her from a long time and I am proud of my friend Megha Sahni.
She used to call me vikipedia/Sandbox just to tease me and I really miss hearing that name.
Maggi no matter wherever u are, u will always be there in my Heart. My best wishes r always with u.
Remember I was, am and will always be there with and for u.
                           Megha is one of the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in this beautiful journey called Life.


Remember Me!!!!
@Sandy........................

2 comments:

  1. Hi..
    It was very emotional post..
    And I hope that you find her soon and everything turns out good for you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Arpit -- hey buddy....thnx 4 ur comment....was expecting u here....

    yeah.....i guess one day it will happen....lets c....

    keep in touch....
    bye
    tc :)

    ReplyDelete