Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Recovering From Operation......

Few days back I noticed pain in my lower abdomen, that too unbearable (den i wondered that at times few pains are stronger dan a heart break... :D ), i was diagnosed with swelling in my Large Intestine. Worst part was Doctor suggested an Operation. I felt a bit nervous about the operation part but later on made up my mind to go for it, doctor told me that it's a minor Laser treatment. 
So, it happened on 27/08/2012 @ 11:00 a.m.

After that 2 weeks of bed rest and now m back to my office, slowly coping up with normal life because doc. has advised me to strictly stay away from Cigarette/Drinks/Tobacco permanently and 2 months from Oily and Spicy food.

So, finally I can say "I QUIT............................... Cigarette" because it's been already 15 days and now I dun even feel urge for it. It feels gr8 without it.

Statutory Warning: Cigarette Smoking is Injurious to Health, (trust me... I felt it, stay away)

@Sandy...................

7 comments:

  1. amazingly happy to read ds post cz it feels gr8 2 hear that u did quit smoking :) m proud of u buddy :) n sad to hear bout ur ill condition..do tcr..stay well n yea will advise u to stop drinks too..Make it jst occasionly :) it will be good fr u !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Palak.. thnx 4 ur concern.... yeah m fyn nw... nd did u say anything abt 'smoking'... i dun think even know dis word.... hehe......m also happy to quit... it's been now a month nd dun even feel an urge for it also......
      Drinks... hv to stay away from it atleast a month.. nd yeah will make it occasionally...... :) :) :) :)

      thnx again 4 ur wonderful comment.....

      Keep Smiling... Bless You... Tc...

      @Sandy......

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better :) It's great that you've quit the cigarettes, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey....welcum on my blog.....yups m feeling much much better nw..... Thanks a lot for ur visit nd comment... keep visiting.....

      Keep Smiling.... Bless You.. Tc...

      @Sandy.........

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. H! Hope you are better now. Glad to hear that your operation went fine and you are on your way to recovery. Stay away from those stuff, your life is precious. Take care n get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyiiii..... glad to hear frm u as well... it's gud dat u take sum tym out frm the things 'ur lost into' (mentioned by u on my previous comment section) to read nd comnt on my blog....
      nd yeah... won't fall for dose stuffs anymore buddy......
      thnx 4 ur concern nd comnt...Keep Visiting...


      Keep Smiling... Bless You.... TC

      @Sandy.......

      Delete