Friday, September 21, 2012

4 years of blogging! A walk down the memory Lane…..


It all started one day while I was sitting in my hostel and thinking….. about Life, Love, friends, Family etc. Thoughts were flooding in my mind like anything, after a while I felt that m getting over ridden by it, suddenly felt an urge to jot it down somewhere, switched on my computer, and started writing something or everything on MS word, when I stopped and looked at the watch it was almost 16:00 pm, a sign of ‘wow factor’ astonished me as in that ‘yeah, I too can write’.

I was aware of blogging world but never took it seriously, but the other day I didn’t give a single thought also and searched google for a nice blog website and template, I stumbled upon Blogspot.com and a nice travel template. So here I was sitting in front of my PC with Blogpot.com displayed on it. Now there came a big question about the ‘Hyperlink’s name’ and my Blog name….

I was quite puzzled about it, nothing came to my mind for about 1 hour, reason being the name of blog matters a lot for avid readers. I decided to go for Tea and then think about it. While was enjoying my evening tea a beautiful idea about the name hit my mind, i.e. Reading is my passion, Travelling is my hobby and my blog would consist of my real life experiences. So, I combined everything into one single blog,
Let’s see how it is:

Link: www.thereader07.blogspot.com (The Reader tells how passionate I'm about reading)
Name of Blog: The Time Traveller (the spelling consists of “LL” instead of “L” , Traveller is a series of Role-Playing games so I took it from there as my blog would contain every post with my Role Play in one way or the other.)
Tagline: Welcome to a Beautiful Journey called Life…. (it’s because I consider Life very, very Beautiful)

So, this is how I came into the world of blogging and a Regular blogger was born.

Writing was my hobby since Childhood, earlier I used to write my daily routine/schedule, later when I grew up and started understanding the Nature, Life, Relations etc. it turned into different way but still , daily diary was maintained, at times I used to get surprised by the thoughts generated by my mind. There were sleepless night also where I kept thinking and writing everything down on a paper.
But now things have changed, I know how to control my thought, keep it in an order and finally “Blog” it down.

4 awesome years of blogging! Thanks a million to everyone who reads it and the kind words of encouragement you have been giving me all these years.

@Sandy………..

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you put a lot of thought into the blog's link and name. Happy blog anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You....

      ndyeah I do... coz its sumthing dat wud Pull every1 onto my blog nd fellow blogger or juz stumblers myt feel an urge to read it or to juz go thru it atleast once....

      Thnx a lot for ur comnt....

      Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc...

      @Sandy...........

      Delete
  2. a warm congrats to u frnd :) ds is a jst a start! Da way u describe things is really vei amazing n i congratulate u fr ds :) keep going dear! happy blog anniversary !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey... Thanks a lottttt..... :) :) :) :)

      Keep Smiling... Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy........

      Delete