Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Random Philosophy.....

I am not religious. I was, for a couple of years, but not anymore. If forced to mention my religion, I would say I am a Hindu. I am not ritualistic but rituals fascinate me.

Now the tricky question...do I believe in God? I am not sure as of now but I know that somewhere in heart I hardly/don’t believe.

I don't believe in the bait of heaven and the threat of hell. I don't believe that there are rewards in store if you do good and punishments if you do evil. I believe that we don't need a reason to do well and there is absolutely no excuse to hurt someone.

I do not believe that we suffer for a reason. Everyone goes through the cycles of happiness and sorrow, success and failure. Experiencing failure and sorrow is an opportunity to become a stronger person and be a better fit in our personal world. More importantly, it teaches me how to deal with it when I meet it the next time.

According to me, every problem either has a solution or a work around. It is up to me to discover it. There are no dead ends in life (except for death itself).

I believe in leading a life where I am true to myself, and don't add negative energy to the word. There is just one life we get to live, and I try my best to live it to the fullest. Keeping the 'self' alive is important. I feel it is fine to make mistakes as long as I learn my lessons and I have the courage to face the consequences of my actions. I don't have too much of respect for the rules of the society, and feel following my heart is more important. I like living on the edge and, as a rule, I take all the major decisions in my life on an impulse. I believe in having absolute clarity about what my priorities in my life are, and they are just 4: my Family, my Career, my Friends and my Life. Leading my life my way is the most important thing for me.

This is how I would ideally like to live but I am human, and can't stick to everything all the time but this philosophy is my guiding light.

@Sandy.........

2 comments:

  1. God is the only one who can make dis life worth living!! pain,joys,hapiness,sufferings it's all done by him! cz ol wat hapens is meant to happen! signs,destiny! blessings dey do have a gr8 place in r life frnd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well said buddy..... sumwer in my heart i want to blv ur words bt at the same tym it's very hard to .....
      doesn't matter..... Let's see wat Destiny has got 4 me in the basket....

      Keep Smiling... Bless You.. Tc

      @Sandy.............

      Delete