Friday, May 4, 2012

It Happened that Night…….Haunted House


I just wanted to share breath taking experience of my life. It was rainy season of year 2008, I was in my final year of engineering graduation. I still remember the date, 22nd September, almost one month after my breakup with sweets. There was no one in my flat that day, it was raining heavily outside so I chose to stay inside the house only, didn’t know when I fell asleep. Just to tell you that there was a window right infront of my bed.

Suddenly I heard a loud thunder of clouds that hindered my dreams, the first thing which I saw outside my window was lighting as if someone has lighted a halogen bulb and with that I noticed an image of a girl hanging in air right infront of my window, after looking at her I don’t know what happened but cried out loudly as in “aaaaa…..aaaaaaaa……aaaaaaa….aaaaaa”, I still remember, cried out for almost 4-5 minutes and that lightening lasted till that time and when I came to my senses, realised that couldn’t move myself for around 2-3 minutes. I gathered all my courage, took name of GOD and moved myself from the bed. The first thing which I did was to switch on the lights, after the lights were on, again looked towards the window, but couldn’t find anything. I went near the window to check out that who was standing there, as soon as I went near the window, something struck my mind that it’s impossible to stand there because my flat was on 4th floor. Thinking this I was terrified and went in my balcony to see if I can find someone awake, but my bad everyone was sleeping. I looked at my watch and it was 3:00 a.m., went inside to light an agarbatti and resided ‘Hanuman Chalisa’ 2-3 times, switched on lights of every room, kept an idol of ‘Hanuman’ near my bed and tried to sleep but alas couldn’t sleep rest of the night.
Next day I met neighbours and told them the incident, after that what I came to know was enough to decide immediately of leaving the flat and shifting somewhere else. What they told me “There was a family staying in the same flat but few months back their daughter committed suicide by jumping out of the balcony and since then strange things happen in the flat or on the stair cases.” They also told us that before you the flat was rented to a family and there was a small girl with them, that girl was often found talking to someone invisible on stair cases. After girl’s mother asked her to stay inside the house all the time, her mother fell inside the house and broke her ribs, also at times she used to hear noises, light getting on and off. That family left the flat after 3 months, since then flat was empty for about 4-5 months, the owner performed several religious activities but no result. Later on it was rented to us thinking that might be activities have stopped.

Listening to all these we all decided to leave the flat.

I never believed on ghosts and all but after my personal experience what I came to understand that even if we don’t believe on them, should not disrespect them, because if we believe that God exists then there are chances that souls do.

Whenever I find someone talking about ghosts and laughing on them I tell them what happened with me and ask them not to make fun of those things because as we respect GOD should do same for them.

Disclaimer: This is just a personal experience of my Life and I don’t want my readers and fellow bloggers to get carried away by this post. It’s all about me. 

@Sandy........

2 comments:

  1. O teriiii yaar.... 4get abt night now to i wont evn look out of window ever during daytime ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.... okzzzzz....waise bhi 2m to bachpan se hi darpok ho sis :P

      Delete