Monday, May 7, 2012

I.............

I don't have enough words to say to you,
coz words can't express what I want to,
but, when things go wrong, I'll be there,
and hold you close to show that I care,
I know you love me and I love you too,
and love we have is so pure and true,
Not even death can make us fall apart,
coz when I'll die, you'll still have my heart..

I want you to know I can't live without you,
and you're every reason I am fighting for,
when you'll get stuck, I'll take you through,
and I will care for you from my heart's core
because our love isn't meant for day or two,
but, we will have it for a lifetime and more,
because I love you and you love me too,
and you'll be mine and I'll be forever yours..!!


I am still standing on same spot,
where you left my heart to rot,
at first I thought I'd make it through,
but, seems like I can't stop loving you,
it is getting very hard to be strong,
coz I have been missing you since long,
and now I don't have any more tears to cry,
still my heart can't seem to say goodbye..!!

@Sandy..............

2 comments:

  1. :( hurtful ! :( m back aftr so long..was literally wanting to read ur posts ....it's hard to say goodbye wen u knw ur heartbeats lie in dat som1 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is hurting... bt can't help na....

      nd hey gud to see u back on my blog... will take dat as compliment....

      Keep Smiling... Bless You... Tc...

      @Sandy.........

      Delete