Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beautiful Journey Called Life...........


People always ask me a question “Why I always say ‘Beautiful Journey’ while talking about LIFE?” 
I generally just smile on this question or at times I reply “Because It's my Life and m proud of it.”
Yeah I'm really proud of living on this planet and coming across some very beautiful moments. I never regret doing anything be it Love, Fights, Smoke, etc. or don't feel sad about whatever had happened in the past with me.
What can be done for me completing my Engineering in 5 years instead of 4, or me not able to crack any engineering entrance exam, or break-up with sweets, or my childhood friend dying in an accident, etc. there is only one simple answer to all the situations “Nothing”, it's gone, I can't fix those things but the only thing I can do is to live in present and hope that one day everything would be fine. 
I always cherish being in Love with sweets, because she taught me the beautiful feeling present in this world called “LOVE”, before her I wasn't even aware of it. I just used to watch my friends with their girlfriends spending gala time and felt happiness through them. Before sweets there was only one thought in my mind that the day I would be in a relationship, will make her feel my unconditional love every second, minute, hour and yeah I did the same. Two years and I've had time of my Life. Before sweets I never ever smoke a single cigarette not even a puff of it, this was the only bad part but that's OK, I know have got a strong will power and determination, will quit when I come across a girl of my Life. Till then “It's my Life”.
And it's not only about being in Love but yeah I have made Life Time friends like Abhishek Dubey (a blog for him is already there), Riddhi Mishra (wife of Abhishek Dubey), Avinash Gupta, Charanjeet Singh, Deepika Tyagi, Shivani Parmar,  V. Rajendran, Kritika Krishna, Shubham Pandey, Bhushan Patil etc. The list is endless. I really envy all of them for being with me in my good as well as bad times. Thanks Guys you made me to say “Beautiful Journey called Life”.
I have seen people complaining about things not going according to their dreams, what I would suggest is “Stop Complaining” and be thankful for whatever you have achieved till date. Every moment spent be it good or bad teaches you a lifelong experience. So learn from it and try to be Happy always.

I know after reading this few might think that “it's very easy to say but u don't know what happened with me, my life is different, I'm hurt, and blah blah blah blah….” But have you ever tried to forget your pain and make others happy, trust me the moment you learn it, you will gain lots and lots of friends because nobody wants to be with someone who is always sad. Trust me the feeling to make others smile is “The BEST” above all, u’ll feel like the King of this world. This is what I do, smiling 24X7 and trying to make others also do it. 

No matter what and how hard the situation is Keep Smiling, and trust me your heart will be relaxed. Be calm and patient, one day u’ll get whatever you deserve in this Life but if u’re not able to meet your dreams, do one thing “Smile and think ‘may be in next life time’ ”.

There are people who don't even get food for one whole day but still they live, hoping to get food for atleast one time next day. Now think about yourself, I don't need to say anything, Right?

So, Live as if it's the last time u’hv taken birth as human, cherish what u have & had, Love as if u gonna love forever and smile 24X7. 

It's a ‘Beautiful Journey called Life…” Don't waste it.

@Sandy

4 comments:

  1. i loved ds post yar hats off to u :) i believe nw u r cmpltly ryt :) i feel ma faith made me happy today..1 shud nt crib no mater wt hapens :) loved ech line of ds post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx a lot Palak.. Thank You so much..... ur comnts r more dan a compliment to me... thnx....

      "In three words I can say everything abt Life... "It Goes On... "

      u talking abt Faith nd being Happy abt sumthing... guess it's high tym to read ur blog.... :) :) :) :)


      Keep Smiling.. Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy........

      Delete
  2. :) :) u r olws welcome to ma blog :) keep reading n telling da pros n cons bout it :) wl wrk on dem fr sure ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) :) :) ..... i always luv to be on..... "Castle Of Words"..... i think it's the world's best 'Castle' dat any1 wud luv to be in........

      Keep Smiling....Bless You... Tc...

      @Sandy.............

      Delete