Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What shud i say ??? u know I created dis blog to share my past experiences.......abt Love, Friendship,Life dats why I prefer the name to be "The Time Traveller"........I juz wanted to pen down watever I've had frm Life be it gud or bad experience....I wanted to share.....The main reason behind creating dis Blog is a Girl..... A Girl whom I once Loved lyk anything......more than any1 in dis whole world.....I wanted to share d story...coz its been almost 3 yrs and m still trying to cope up wid the Pain.....u knw wat.....Pain-- is increasing day by day instead of slowing down and disappearing.....I read sumwhr dat the best way to forget a gal(Love) is to turn her into a literature.....I ask myself a question very frequently, Is It true ?? letc c...if I can tell u d Love Story......wud be Updating as I get tym......till den.....Take care.....

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best in the journey of coping wiht the pain and evolving into a new you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx a lot Yamini.....m also trying my level best....

    Keep visiting
    c ya

    @Sandy.......

    ReplyDelete