Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today..........

wat to say...der is a weird feeling inside me again 2day...dun knw wat to say...bt i really hate wen i feel lyk dis....do u guys also cum across such feeling as in wen u dun want to do anything, ur mood is also off for No reason,nothing feels gud. Is it because of lonelyness ?.....u knw after spending so much of tym alone, m not afraid of being lonely coz its d best tym wen u can analyse urself and cum across u as urself...at tyms u wud be able to discover d best things abt u.....I feel lyk sitting sumwhere quietly,thinking but bottom line is "thought" whether gud or bad, never stops cuming to my mind.......sumtyms I juz watch people or road, u knw its my habit to observe others.....its gud in a way....I see couple laughing,making love(not vulgar ofcourse),fighting also(at tyms), also few helping needy once and u knw wat a smile cum on my lips, my heart feels it in a different way, a smile dat tells me dat different kind of people take different ways to express their emotions, a smile dat tells me dat watever myt be d reason they juz try to be happy in their own way.......and after watching all this my heart feels so calm and relaxed.....I dun knw why....bt its a different feeling.....trust me.....there is no such great feeling than being Happy after luking towards people who r Happy or trying to be.................

@Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment