Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post Break Up

Hi Sweets,

hw r u, i dun know hw to start and frm whr ? bt still dat i hv decided to write u sumthing, i dun even know dat whether u will read dis letter or juz throw it away.....bt if u r reading...to juz let u know......i wud lyk to say sumthing.....which i had been trying frm a long long tym.....I still love u... i had truly loved u since day i first met u…..Sweets i still miss u every damm day of my life....sumtyms d pain becomes unbearable....d day u left me.....my lyf has completely changed.....i learnt dat it doesnt matter if u hv 5 mins or 50 yrs wid sumone special...Sweets i wud never hv known love at all widout u....so thank you for being the person who taught me to be in love and to be loved....u know i still celebrate d day u accepted my proposal(30th october) and ur bday(11 dec)..wish i cud delete 17th august frm my lyf coz dat day u broke up wid me.....m sry if i had caused any trouble to u.....coz dis wud be d last tym m disturbing u.....wen u told me dat we can be frnds...i accepted....thinking dat wud be d only way to be in ur touch.....bt now u dun even talk to me....u know i always say to everyone dat "mujhe bura nahi lagta" coz i cant feel anything like hatred,love,anger, dese feelings died in me the DAY u left me.......i juz want to tell u dat...u taught me everything about life,hope and most important LOVE.I LOVE YOU Sweets and will love u till d last breath of my life....and yeah dun worry...ur pics and album will always be safe wid me....its d only way i m able to feel u...........always take care of urself coz sumone sumwhere loves u more dan anyone or rather his lyf......I wish in next birth we cud be together and i promise we will be.....i will come back for you Sweets......GOODLUCK....My blessings r wid u....Keep Smiling...coz u luk gr8 in it.....u will always be der wid me in my sweet memories.....and i wont let dat fade away......Sweets.....dose wer d Best days of my life.....and Trust me....u wer d only BEST thing dat has ever happened to me in dis beautiful journey called LIFE.....1 day i wud lyk to cum and c u for one last tym.......GoodBye.

I miss the way you used to hug me,I miss the way you used to kiss my lips,but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I MISS UUUUUUUUU .......

God Bless You.....Tc...

With Love,

J J Sandeep. J J

3 comments:

  1. I am unable to find words to comment.. don't know what to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amigo ---- dun knw wat to say...bt yeah thnx 4 ur comment....sumtimes u dun really hv to say anything.....

    @Yamini ---- I hope so..... :)

    keep visiting Guys....thnx

    C ya

    @Sandy........

    ReplyDelete