Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Life.... New Beginning.....

Few days back while I was searching for a new job to relocate back to my city i.e. Noida I got a call for a huge name in the Corporate world i.e. "Bank of America". I was delighted and said yes for the interview.

Finally after couple of telephonic interview rounds, I was selected for the company and was asked to join ASAP. Felling very relived I gave my resignation in my previous company immediately, luckily it was accepted and my last day was 18/03/2013 in Pune.

I came back to New Delhi with lot of hopes and dreams in my eyes with my joining expected on 25/03/2013. Joining got delayed for 3 days, those 3 days felt like 3 years as I wanted to be on board ASAP. Finally I joined my new company on 28/03/2013.

But this is not the end of story. 

I always liked this city being capital is also a reason but I guess the crowd here is more awesome. Also food, clothing, parties, hangout places and blah blah blah.... there are n number of reasons that one should be glad about being in New Delhi NCR be it Noida or Gurgaon. People here are amazing and friendly. Moreover I like this place more because there is no regionalism or casteism which I often faced in Pune. Anyway thats past and I'm glad to be back in New Delhi NCR. Everything, almost everything and everybody here is just too awesome.

The Best part is "Drinks" here are cheap ;) :P .... hehe ....

@Sandy...................

8 comments:

  1. That's fabulous news, Sandeep!
    I am so happy for you.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Ygraine for ur visit on my blog....

      Keep Smiling... God Bless You.. Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hey thnx a lot for ur visit..... :) :)


      Keep Smiling....God Bless You.... Tc...

      @Sandy.......

      Delete
  3. Yes the drinks are cheap and the mentality of the people even cheaper....
    Its a shame calling delhi as our capital thanx to all those shitty crimes happening around....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajiteja,

      first of all thnx a lot for ur visit nd comnt on my blog...

      well I won't say anything on ur comnt.. nt bcoz m afraid of saying anything bt only bcoz i dun wanna say anything.. we all r part of dis society nd hv to live with it.. be it 4 gud reason or bad...

      Crimes happen everywhere in the world.. bt we shud nt feel ashamed of any specific place.. it's ok...
      Moreover it's our capital nd it's our responsibility to make it free of crimes.... dat depends how we do it.... :).. hope u satisfied wid my reply...

      Keep Smiling.. God Bless You.. Tc

      @Sandy.......

      Delete
  4. No hard feelings for u though...
    Njoy your stay and congrats that u r back home .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No "Heart/Hard" feellings buddy... it's a sort of open forum.. u can put up ur view.... always welcum...

      nd hey.. i cudn't find link to ur blog.. cud u plz gv me the same.....

      Keep Smiling... God Bless You... Tc

      @Sandy.....

      Delete