Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Love Letter....

Dear……….

I just wanted to tell you my feelings for you,

This is not a letter but I have poured my heart out for you…………….

This is the last time I feel in Love,with a beautiful,complicated,fascinating girl, who inhibits my soul

I can give my Life just to make you smile, Nothing is more important to me other than your smile. I won’t Lie, will always be there with and for you, be it any situation (good/bad) you will always find me aside you. Every road of my Life starts from you and end at only you. I promise to always be there. I just want to Love you, more than anything or anyone else in this world.

I will Love you from the start of a day and will keep Loving you even in my dreams. You won’t ever complain that Sandeep, u have changed or u don’t love me anymore. I have always loved you from the very first day I saw you.

I won’t hurt you ever not in my dreams. Won’t let a single tear to roll down your eyes, even if it does that would be coz of my Love for you.

Remember there is one Guy in this world somewhere on this planet who Loves you even more than his Life. u'll always be the gal of my life, the only man I will ever envy is the man who wins ur heart.

Now I will always believe that it was my destiny to be that man. If u r out walking 1 day and u suddenly feel der r certain presents beside u, that would be me Loving u from wherever I am.

There is more than enough Love in my heart for you that’s not ending but it’s increasing day by day. I wish we could be together.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out

Trust me “It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with YOU that makes me happy."
Tell me….. I Love …..Will You Marry Me?
I really wanna be with you, You feel I flirt with you, but it’s not the case but if you still don’t believe me, I would like to say that Yeah I flirt and wanna flirt for my whole Life with you and only you.

I’ deeply, madly in Love with you. Hope one day u’ll realise my unconditional Love for you.

Yours(may be someday I will)
Vicky……




@Sandy.............

No comments:

Post a Comment