Sunday, February 5, 2012

I will Always Rememberrrrr...

Finally m able to decide a title of the book, which am currently writing, "I will Always Rememberrr..."
Now the big question is reason, reason for choosing such title.
Because I believe
Sweetest Part in Life is to Carry All the Memories in Life BUT Toughest Part is to Stay Without the Person Who is Behind Those Memories..


I have promised someone that will never use her name in my book so would change the names but rest each incident will be as per the timeline..


I will always rememberrrr the golden memories that I possess with or without her. Have already started a year back to pen down everything but I know how hard it is to write your story on a piece of paper, at times I feel like crying when I revisit those days stored in dark and safe parts of my heart.


Will soon get this title copyrighted, I guess no one has ever used this.


@Sandy.................

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sandeep! Go ahead..good decision! Gr8 title too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Sandeep!!! Go ahead..Gr8 title!!!!
    You have taken a good decision...

    ReplyDelete