Thursday, November 1, 2012

29th October,2006


(Actually this post was supposed to be up on 29th itself bt due to lack of time I couldn’t do it. Anyway read below to find out the importance of this day in my Life……… Here I go….)

How can I forget this day, the day which brought at first smiles and Life time memories to me. Yeah, on 29th October,2006 sweets accepted my proposal after thinking for exact 26 days, (I proposed her on 3rd October,2006).

I still remember, it was “Karwa Chauth” that year and in the morning I received a call from her that she would be taking a fast for me. I felt so glad about it and also decided to eat nothing whole day though I kept drinking water ofcourse. At night again she called me up and told me to come outside her house so that she could break her fast just by catching a glimpse of me. So as planned I went outside her house with a friend of mine and after watching me she took a sip of water.

Later while returning to my hostel, she called me up:

Sweets: “Listen, I need to tell you something important”
Me: “Yeah say, what happened?”
Sweets: “(blushing like anything and my heart started pounding) Sandeep”
Me: “Yes sweets”
Sweets: “Sandeep, I…… “
Me: “I.. what yaar”
Sweets: “Shut up and just listen….. I…..Love…..You…..too”
Me: “What (unintentionally I applied brakes of my bike, for few moments I couldn’t believe myself), Thank You sweets, I love you a lot”

This is how she accepted my proposal, I still remember her each line word by word, and when her memories strike me, suddenly my heart feels so lonely, tears come rolling down my eyes, aaahhhhh I really Loved her like anything.

You know when she broke up with me I asked her this question of keeping a “Karwa Chauth” fast for me, I was shocked to hear her reply “Sandeep, it’s a tradition in my house, so that’s no big deal for me, I keep it every year, so how does it matter if I said 2 years it was for you”. This line hurted me so much that I decided no matter what I won’t call her ever. I still don’t call but it’s her only, from time to time she keeps talking to me, knowing about my whereabouts.

It doesn’t matter how hard my try and bury the fact in my heart that I have moved on in my life, but the problem is that whenever I return home, someway or the other I have to face the truth….. I feel so lonely and emptiness in my life without you.


@Sandy...................... 

4 comments:

  1. i feel hurt reading ds!! i just have plenty of tears wch r flowng n flowng...hw cud sm1 hurt a persn like u...how cud sm1 say dose hasrh wrds??its nt a tradition..a gal keeps it fr da 1 whu she wants to love thruout da life!! times wen u remembr the days back..the times of love..the proposals,the hugs,the dates :( i can understand the pain lieng behind each wrd of ur post!! n i dont feel sorry fr u..i feel sry fr da 1 whu lost a diamond like u! i dnt knw u,we ve nver evr met,but i can surely say u r an honest guy wd pure dreams....u r nt fake like others,1 shud love u fr wt u r buddy,wna c u happy ,frget past n see around...life may make u meet sm1 worth u ! u deserve love :) trust me ....u l be happy! tcr n nva b upset fr da ones whu hurted u n did let u down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx a lot Palak... i truly admire u 4 the way u comnt on my blog.....thnx 4 praising me.....hv tried nd still m trying to move on frm past 4 years bt.... as i wrote above.... hv buried my feelings deep inside somewhere......
      i dun generally bcum upset...people knw me 4 24X7 smiling bt at tyms it happen wen my past Life flashes b4 my eyes.... bt kya kar sakte hain.. Life hai... chalta hai...

      ur comnts make my blog worth nd in a way u also inspire me to write more.... i knw sumtyms watever i write pinches deeply inside the heart, bt yeah every line of my post is "Direct frm Dil Se...."

      Thank You for reading.......... :) :) c m smiling nw.. :) :)

      nd yeah we've never met....bt still the bond we did develop thru dis blogging world is different nd special... thnx 4 being there...... :) :)

      Keep Smiling.... Bless You... Tc...

      @Sandy.......

      Delete
  2. Smile because it happened...and trust that God has something better for you in store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups.... i wish.... nd yeah I had had time of my Life.... it's d fact.... it's coz of her dat i came to knw wat love means to me..

      thnx 4 ur comment....

      Keep smiling.... bless you.. tc

      @Sandy.............

      Delete