Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Rendezvous with me....Part 1(Introduction)

Hello everyone, in this part of my series I would discuss different phases of my Life,including my personal life,career,family,friends and the only love of my life (X-GF).

Well generally this word "Rendezvous" is associated with two people one being 'Host' and the other as 'Guest' but not on my blog. First let me tell you the meaning of this word, "Rendezvous" means "A meeting at a prearranged time and place" (dis is wat google says). There won't be any 'Simi Garewal' to host this series as you might have seen on 'Star World' TV series.
Now a question, How many of you have spent time alone, i don't mean for few minutes or hours, what I mean is most of your time as in for Days, weeks, years. (I want my every reader to answer this question in the comment section of dis post).

If you have spent some time lonely with no one around, then I guess you might be able to figure out what m I going to discuss in further post. Any Idea Sir g ?????

Alright, to start with, let me tell you that I have been away from Home for around 9 years, doesn't mean my family abandoned me, its just for the sake of my studies nd now it's Job. aaahhhhh 9 longgggg years, sounds  pretty difficult but not to me anymore, I'm now kinda in a habit of living like this.

You know, I have struggled a lot in my Life staying away from home, at times I used to return my home during night either coz of studies(college life) or job(present), there was no one to talk with,no one to give me food served hot in a dish, leave the food at times even after returning home I have to clean my dishes as well before dinner or sometimes if it was too late I used to sleep after having biscuits only. 

I do have friends (a lot), love my family and socialize a lot, but this part is not about them it's all about the time I have spent alone sitting in my room, just watching movies or thinking or writing or simply lying down on my bed with my eyes closed.

So, I hope you getting my point now, those were the times when I really explored myself a lot, I came to know what actually I want, how to get it,where to find it nd blah blah blah. Those days made me a strong guy, with lots of maturity inside me. Life taught me great and important lessons,now be it any situation I don't loose my patience, keep myself calm and have a strong faith in my destiny.There were times in my life when there was no one to advice me regarding the situation, ofcourse friends/family played their part but still in real time I had to deal with it.

I now believe 'Everything Happens for a reason',though still trying to figure out what that reason was/is, and yeah m living with every change my Life brought in front of me, at times it was surprising other times shocking.No matter what might be the situation, I have learned to smile, nd don't feel the mental stress at all, trust me,smiling does work.

So, welcome to "Rendezvous with Me...." hope u'll like it.....this was just an introduction.... c ya soon with next part....

till then.... 

Keep Smiling....

@Sandy..............

4 comments:

  1. excited fr da nxt 1 :) reallyyy :):) uugghh biscuits in dinner :O oMG!!! yaarrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. juz hold on... let me compile it first.... nd yeah it's true 'biscuits'.... find out in my next post.... :) :)

      Keep Smiling.. Bless You.. Tc...

      @Sandy.....

      Delete
  2. I've never actually lived alone. It must be very difficult, but you're right about it being an experience that adds maturity and a focus of purpose in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx a lot 4 ur visit nd comnt buddy...... :) :)

      Keep Smiling.... Bless You... Tc...

      @Sandy......

      Delete