Sunday, December 11, 2011

11th December......


Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sweets, Bless You.
I wish that you get all that you wish for and deserve in this beautiful journey called LIFE.


u knw its been now 3 yrs,bt I dun have any answer why the hell I wanna wish u on ur b'day,why I juz wanna hear ur voice.
People juz keep an affair and forget then why m not able to do the same way, why m I being punished to go through the pain.
I didnt hurt anyone, I didnt do anything wrong with anyone, always try to keep everyone happy and smiling then why m still going through the unbearable Pain.


The only best thing that happened today is that I sent her a sms and she replied as "Thank You".It was juz a thank u message but I kept reading it for hours.
I always pick up a call from an unknown number,its been 3 years bt the vision of Sweets calling me will stay with me forever.


Sweets and I had the perfect Life together with more Love than a lot of people know in a Life Time and then She went away,forever.
She saved my Life,She taught me everything about Life,Hope and a long journey ahead,I always miss her,but Love is Like a wind,I can't see it but I can feel it.I will always remember and cherish the moments spent with her.


She Left me.... I said to myself.... "Who cares?"..
My heart said..... "You do....! stupid!"


@Sandy................

4 comments:

  1. Thats a touching post. Glad to read some positive thoughts for the ex. It should remain like that rather than become a sore memory. May you get someone soon who would wipe away all your pains and fill your life with innumerable joys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sh@s --- thnx for ur wishes buddy..... I dun have any regrets for not being together may be it was meant to be like that yaar.... She taught me the meaning of this beautiful word "LOVE" how can i say anything against or curse her.... I dun have any complain from her.....

    Keep Visiting

    @Sandy..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyee jada senti mat ho samja.... vaise world ki best gal to humesha tere sath rahegi.... hehehehe.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mango Girl --- thnx 4 comment..... aur suno is galatfehmi me mat raho ki ur world's best gal....kuch bhi mat socha karo 2m :P

    ReplyDelete